“Fantastic !! Probably the best hosts you could find in Blackpool”
Review of The Seacroft

The Seacroft
Ranked #266 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We had a party of 9 stay for 2 nights , almost taking over all of the rooms. Tim & Tim could not have been more accomodating with our noisy chaotic group. They helped us with all aspects of our weekend, from parking, through to assistance with our show tickets, best night spots to hit, and best places to eat.
The rooms were spotlessy clean (when we arrived anyway) , fully stocked bar (again, it was when we arrived.........)
Cant comment on the breakfast, as we forced "The Tim's" to cancel that ,due to our dragging them around the nightspots with us to all hours of the night!
Cannot recommend a stay here enough, absolutley brillaint . Thanks Tim & Tim :)
Terry & co

• Stayed: November 2010

Reviewed 18 October 2010

We booked the seacroft as a last resort as everywhere seemed to be booked for the weekend we were travelling. The Tim's made our booking very easy and promptly answered all our questions.

The rooms were immaculate, tasteful and LARGE! The en suite was spotless and again tastefully docorated.

The hosts, Tim and Tim were very welcoming and made us chuckle from the moment we arrived, they offered quality advice on where to go eat and party, which was most appreciated.

Breakfast was delicious, Tim kept us well stocked up on pots of tea and hot buttered toast whilst we wallowed in a hungover stupor.

Our stay was brief but fantastic, we will be booking rooms here every time we travel to Blackpool in the future!

Amazing quality, value for money, and above all a cracking place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Tim could not have been anymore helpful. The B&B is spotless with a lovely bar area. Really was one of the nicest B&B I have ever stayed and definately heads above others in Blackpool.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2010

my partner and i are just back from seacroft hotel
we spent 3 nights , just to say that the seacroft was spotlessly clean and very welcoming by the host (wee) tim + ( big ) tim
these 2 are the most genuine and warm hotel hosts that we have come across
our room was the "" penthouse "" on the top floor , a large beautifull bright and immaculate room ( climing the stairs is worth it ) they have thought of everything that you may need in your room , just as if you where at home , very very comfortable , always took time to sit down and chit chat and be genuinly interested and giving advice on clubs , bars etc
we bumped into our hosts at !! funny girls !! and had a great night ( sorry ( wee ) tim for my !! dancing queen antics ) BUT I HAD TO CLEAR THE FLOOR for my riverdance routine ( PS . IF THAT STRAIGHT GUY ASKES FOR MY NUMBER .......PLEASE PASS IT ON ( LOL )
i would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in blackpool as you will most certainly be made welcome
will definately be back
if we dont see you before you go on holiday tim + tim , hope you have a fantastic time

eddie + david

xx

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I found The Seacroft via the internet, I rang and booked a six night stay.Upon arrival I was greeted by the propiertors Tim & Tim who made me feel very welcome. The standard of my room was first class, it was furnished to a very high standard including a fridge and my own iron and ironing board.The high standards continued throughout the hotel, with an excellent bar, and tastefully decorated dining room.
I had not visited Blackpool for quite a few years, and things had changed quite a lot. I was asking Tim about various bars and clubs, expecting directions. But Tim joined me on a couple of nights out. As a lone traveller I thought this was a very kind gesture.
During my stay nothing was too much trouble for Tim &Tim, who were always on hand for a chat and a coffee.
I would have no hesitation in recommending The Seacroft to family and friends, and I plan to visit again soon.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2010

Have stayed at The Seacroft on a number of occasions and never had a problem! Tim & Tim are wonderful people and hosts. I cannot understand the problem with the solo traveller who had numerous 'friends' in his room. Perhaps this person should have thought about other peoples feelings and also on how the review was worded as this could I am sure be slanderous.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chuffingjules
Reviewed 12 September 2010

Have just returned from a weeked in Blackpool and where else could we stop but THE SEACROFT! I have reviewed this excellent, well run, spotlessly clean and friendly Hotel before but so often we are so quick to complain and so vague and reserved when praise is due that I thought I would review it again just for fun! The welcome was as warm as we have come to expect from the two Tims, friendly, welcoming and most importantly possibly GENUINE. The rooms were still spotless, clean and large and again so welcoming it was almost like coming home ( a bit sickly sweet I know but it's true). The group consisted of a mixed bag of friends of a wide age range, all with different expectations and their own possibly "quirky" demands and not one of them, young or old, male or female was disappointed. We all went out to party on the Friday night and arrived back a little late (or was that far too early) and a little worse for wear so were only just on time for the breakfast service starting at a very reasonable 10am. To be honest some of us were there almost 15 minutes late! Tim was quite accepting of this fact (maybe because we had the manners to apologise I can not say) and took the breakfast order which was served promptly and happily despite our tardiness. Saturday we were all in and out shopping and having a laugh, other friends popped in to see us, we sat in the reception area as at one point it threw it down with rain and not one complaint or gripe from either of the Tims who seemed more concerned that the weather would dampen our spirits and lent those stupid enough (me included) to have not brought one umbrellas and even the offer of coats! Now that is to me beyond the level of expected service! Out again Saturday back again but at a rather more sociable time so no lates at breakfast! The weather picked up so Tim put out the furniture at the front of the Hotel and we all sat out cahtting away, until some went shopping and then some went home until the last of us had left. Cheery goodbyes all round and another wonderful weekend had by all! Three cheers for the Tims! We shall be back and that is not only a threat but a promise! Thanks for your kindness and good spirited banter!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends