“Great day out”

Sandcastle Waterpark
Ranked #14 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Sandcastle Waterpark, in Blackpool, is the UK’s largest indoor waterpark, with 18 slides and attractions, open year round and fun for all the family. Amongst the slides and attractions are Master Blaster - the longest indoor Roller Coaster waterslide in the world, Sidewinder, Aztec Falls, Montazooma, Thunderfalls family slides and more!
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Have never been here before but was well impressed by it.i paid £46for my grandaughter and I.this included £6for her to go on the flames.I also liked the idea of the armband which you could put credit on for your food.I put £15on ours and only spent £8so when I returned the armband I got the £7 back plus £5deposit I paid for it.food outlets were great and quick service,could maybe be doing with more staff to clear the tables.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited with our two children aged 10 and 11. They loved it spent a good five hours and the kids were still not bored. Well worth paying the extra for the spa for the adults. Food good value and was of good quality. Already planning another trip back!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

To start with do think this is expensive my son and his friend went in and cost 40plus but they did enjoy my only disappointment was they want nearly 20 for us to watch that would have been over 60 pounds and a lot of families can not afford .If you do have the money then this is a must

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Decided to go as it was raining .staff very helpful and friendly.my 2 year old loved it and felt very safe.the life guards took time to wave and smile at him which he lived. Food was good for fast food,just what you needed.
Only issue was that the water was abit cold which didn't bother my wife and I but my 2 year old did suffer abit.
Would recommend for all ages.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We loved it!! We spent the morning at the sandcastle and it kept us all entertained. we have three children 9,6 and 3 , the 9 year old went on everything, and the 6 was able to go on alot of the rides too. There was a lot of smaller slides and a water blaster play area that the 3 year loved.
All the staff were very helpful and friendly which I think makes a nice change these days.The changing rooms were clean and warm and the fun just carried on even getting dressed was fun using the drying machine!!! For me the icing on the cake was the spa, my husband kept the boys entertained when I spent 10 very relaxing minutes in and out of a selection of relaxing rooms and again the lady in the spa was really helpful, I would really recommend you go soon! And we will definitely be back .