“Super Day Out!”

Sandcastle Waterpark
Ranked #14 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Sandcastle Waterpark, in Blackpool, is the UK’s largest indoor waterpark, with 18 slides and attractions, open year round and fun for all the family. Amongst the slides and attractions are Master Blaster - the longest indoor Roller Coaster waterslide in the world, Sidewinder, Aztec Falls, Montazooma, Thunderfalls family slides and more!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is my first visit since the Sandcastle has reopened for 2014. As it was a rainy wet day with nothing to do with my children i decided to come here.
The atmosphere was great with helpful staff. After a couple of hours i decided to have lunch, yet again the catering was super, food served was hot and yummy, and the service was quick (and there was a queue) only waited around 5 minutes. Fantastic day out, got home around 7pm and children went to bed happy! Definately going again at end of May for half term :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,759)

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Brilliant took 3 grandchildren and had a ball,they all loved it and so did we,a bit wrinkly when we came out.We went early as soon as it opened and then it got to packed to move so we did not like that,far too many let in,so go early if you want to go on everything and have a swim but very good day out.bit pricey but what isn't in Blackpool

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have visited a lot of American water parks but they were outdoor and of course bigger. Saying that I believe that Blackpool has the best in the UK and of course being indoors is essential for the UK. It was quite busy and a bit noisy but that is to be expected indoors. I also used a discount that applies if you also have a ride wristband to use the spa. The various sauna/steam rooms were excellent, especially at the price.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Have never been here before but was well impressed by it.i paid £46for my grandaughter and I.this included £6for her to go on the flames.I also liked the idea of the armband which you could put credit on for your food.I put £15on ours and only spent £8so when I returned the armband I got the £7 back plus £5deposit I paid for it.food outlets were great and quick service,could maybe be doing with more staff to clear the tables.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Visited with our two children aged 10 and 11. They loved it spent a good five hours and the kids were still not bored. Well worth paying the extra for the spa for the adults. Food good value and was of good quality. Already planning another trip back!