Lynbar Guesthouse
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)
Melville Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
All reviewsguest housefruit and yogurtb bfleetwood marketrooms are spotlessly cleanfew minutes walktower and winter gardenscar parkhome from homelovely breakfastcoral islandmy partnerblackpool towerseptember weekendfull englishfeel welcomewithin easy walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My partner and I stayed at Lynbar for five nights at the end of July and weren't disappointed! Lovely welcome, fabulous room and great food (Lionel even offered me vegetarian sausages when he noticed I never ordered sausages or bacon with my breakfast!). Our room (room 11 - decent sized room, complete with a sofa and flatscreen TV) and bathroom were both immaculately clean, as was the rest of the house.
The location of Lynbar is fabulous if, like us, you want to see all the typical 'touristy' sights such as the Dungeons, the Tower and Madame Tussards. Would definitely recommend and happily return in the future!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KittyKattyHull
Reviewed 30 September 2012

from when we were welcomed in and showed to our room you could smell the cleaniness and see that really took pride in the upkeep.our room was immaculately clean from the bedroom to the ensuite.They had thought of evrything to make your stay comfortable.there was even a note pad to leave a message if you needed everything.lionel showed us how to get to the locked over night car park and asked if we had enough change whichput us at ease knowing the car was safe and locked up.we were given a menu to choose what we wanted for breakast which we thought was good,when we arrived down for our breakfast the next day our table was set out with our names on which was a nice thought and nothing was any trouble.The food was all freshly cooked and very tasty and loads of it.We will definatly be stopping here again as lionel and sarah were very welcoming and as i said before nothing was any trouble at any time and it was a fantastic location for the price and we have never slept so well.Thanks for a lovely weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wiganclaire
Reviewed 31 August 2012

There were 5 of us staying for the first time at the lynbar and i cannot shout my praises hign enough. We had a very warm welcome and our rooms were loverly, the food was outstanding and plenty to chose from. We are defo going to stay there again as you couldn't wish for nicer hosts.
Thank you both for a loverly stay , mary derek ronnie john and indigo x

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Derek H
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at Lynbar from Wednesday 18th July until Sunday 22nd July while watching the Open golf. We wanted comfort with proximity to Lytham St Anne's and Lynbar was perfect. We were warmly welcomed and even provided with sufficient pound coins to pay for the car park just down the road through the thoughtfulness of the proprietor. Our room (11) was a good size with sofa and flat screen television and a spotlessly clean en-suite shower room and the breakfasts were ample and delicious. We were able to negotiate an earlier breakfast with the owners which was kind of them. Fresh milk was available to accompany our bedside tea!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SurreyBioteacher
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Made to feel welcome the minute we stepped in the door.My daughter and I got a nice room with a double bed and a single bed we took turns who had the double bed.The room was immaculately clean and the ensuite which was really modern loved the mirror.Breakfast what can I say great choice great service and filled you up never needed any dinner.Room was serviced everyday and plenty tea (as I like my tea).Had a key and could come and go as you wanted.As our coach left early it was no bother for Lionel and Sarah to make our breakfast earlier than usual.Thanks Lionel and Sarah for a very enjoyable stay and hopefully we will come down next year and stay in the same room again.Will highly recommend to all my friends who are thinking about going to Blackpool for an enjoyable stay.Hope to see you both again next year cheers

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family