“Great Evening”
Review of Funny Girls

Funny Girls
Ranked #1 of 101 Nightlife in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Funny Girls is an utterly unique and altogether unforgettable experience. Few experiences in recent years have created so much amazement and wonderment as this, creating a window into a magical world of entertainment.We are dedicated to maintaining unrivalled excellence in live entertainment and passionate about providing extraordinary value to our customers.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went on Friday 13th June and it was the 20th anniversary show - it was brilliant! Very entertaining!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,367)
All reviews
in 69 reviews
"visiting blackpool"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great show,well rehearsed and very energetic. Great artistes. Loved it. Extremely entertaining. Zoe the dj is a favourite.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Visited for my friends mum's birthday and there were a large group of us, it was a brilliant show and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed it! Would like to mention that the drinks prices aren't what I'd call reasonable, however it was easier and less harsh on the pocket for us to share jugs of cocktails! A good night out

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Amazing night out, love the whole experience. Funny Girls makes me want to laugh, sing and dance all night long. Zoe is wonderful, witty, waif like and waspish but way too glam ........and however much slap and bling I put on I look pale, plump and plebeian when photographed with her. Won't stop me going back for more. After seeing the current show I don't think I will ever be able to watch the sound of music without smiling Miss Amber.

2  Thank lancashirelassouth
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I went to funny for my friends birthday on Saturday 7th June its was amazing such a great show and great atmosphere extremely reasonable entry fee expected to pay more so was very pleased it was only £7.50 to stand. Would defiantly recommend it to others really good and unique experience, drinks reasonably priced very clean and classy venue. Zoe the DJ was also fab very interactive and welcoming to all.

3  Thank Sarah B