“Knife & Axe Throwing - Incredible Fun!”
Review of Impact Blackpool

Impact Blackpool
Ranked #3 of 48 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Impact Blackpool is Blackpool's premier outdoor activity centre open all year round offering adventure seekers the chance to have a go at Paintball, Outdoor Laser tag, Archery, Air Rifle Shooting, Segway Games, Knife and Axe Throwing and much more when looking for Things to do in Blackpool. Join the thousands of visitors each year and give Impact Blackpool a try - its guaranteed to be a day you will be talking about for a while!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We went knife and axe throwing at Impact Blackpool and quite simply, loved it! The staff were incredibly friendly, our instructor knowledgeable and the equipment was well kept. We seemed to time it right, as it was just the two of us, so we could throw at any of the targets and to our hearts content.
I'm absolutely hooked and plan on returning to throw again, soon! And hopefully make more of a day of it, trying out some of the other activities, including the Escape Rooms!

2  Thank Mark J
in 5 reviews
"my partner"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My amazing family and I take part in lots of silly fun ideas (aged 21 - 70) and this was definitely one of our favourites. We tried air rifle shooting and laser tag and definitely recommend both. All the staff are lovely and welcoming. Big shout out to Josh and Dylan who made the laser tag really good fun, thanks guys ! We'd love to return and try more activities

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Fab day with archery and rifle shooting with 13 year old son, myself and Nana. The people running Impact were lovely and helpful. May go back to try the quiz room soon

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A really easy party! Impact are very well organised and the whole process was simple. All I had to do was show up. Kids had a blast and the laser tag game was well supervised. Just want to give everything else a go now :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I booked axe throwing for my dads birthday as I'd done it in London once so knew it was fun. This set up is much better as you get the whole thing to yourself and have an instructor to help. Josh was a nice lad who gave us clear instructions and gave ongoing feedback throughout to help us improve.

The only improvement would be adding rings to the board so you can have scoring.