“another nice couple of hours”
Review of Penny Farm

Penny Farm
Ranked #26 of 83 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse Rescue
Reviewed 15 July 2013

had a lovely lunch and couple of hours here on Saturday with my grandaughter she loved it as much as ever and so did i keep up the good work at this FREE venue

There are newer reviews for Penny Farm

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

I have just been to the fun day with my 5 and 3 year old. What a lovely day! My children love horses so this was the perfect place for them. They groomed a horse, had their faces painted and enjoyed seeing all the horses. The cafe was value for money and the cakes were very reasonably priced-and delicious! We will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We went with my son and grandchildren enjoyed walkiing round, pleasant and helpful staff ,wanted to bring the 2 new foals home but settled for voting to choose their names by donating and putting our choices in a sealed box .What name did you choose???? Enjoyed coffees in cafe with home made biscuits and carrot cake to die for yummy!!! They do a grand job ,a worthy cause ,especially when you read some of the stories along with before and after photos , makes you realise the excellent work they do.Well done.!!!! The more support they have the better, so visit when you have chance .

Reviewed 2 April 2013

A great afternoon, we sought out this place as we love & keep horses and love what these people do to care for horses and re home them. Highlight was 2 new foals. Well worth a visit if you love horses as these people are awsome.

1  Thank Daz L
Reviewed 15 February 2013

First let me say the horses are very well looked after and cared for and the staff obviously love them and their jobs and I commend them for it. It is a clean, well organised place and for the horse-side of the establishment I would easily give 4* if not more. The down side is that I feel the cafe, gift shop and information area is very under utillised and let it down a bit. My friend and I would have loved to have spent money in the gift shop but there was very little to buy and spend some time in the information area , which was a bit sparse as well as have something to eat, but the cafe is positioned at one end of the long entrance room and we actually felt uncomfortable walking down to the counter in case we didn't fancy anything when we got there as there was a few staff stood chatting. I would respectfully suggest that more could be done to get the general public to part with their money.

2  Thank nicola r