“A very pleasant and rewarding experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ecig Switch - CLOSED

Ecig Switch
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Ecig Switch is all about customer service and try so hard to ensure you will be happy with both your products and your experience with us. We provide high quality electronic cigarette products and outstanding ongoing support. Our products are each guaranteed and our huge range of eliquids are packed with extra flavour and produced within an ISO9001 certified factory. Luxury has never been so affordable. Pop in and meet the team. All our flavours are available to try and were a really friendly bunch :)
Lancashire
“A very pleasant and rewarding experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

A very helpful friendly reception with no pushiness to buy, great food coupled with great products. Above all for vapourers and non vapourers a great place to visit

• Visited July 2014
Jonathan T, Team member at Ecig Switch, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Hi Floyd, thank you so much for the review! Always nice to see you in and really happy to know we impressed you enough for you to take the time to leave us this excellent feedback. :) See you soon, Jonny

“Amazing shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very friendly and helpful the food is really good and so is the Latte. I find the liquids are they best in Blackpool massive range of flavours spoilt for choice and they taste like they are supposed too.

• Visited August 2014
Jonathan T, Matthew Smith at Ecig Switch, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Hi, thanks for the review!

We cram as much flavouring as possible in our eliquids to make them the strongest and best flavours possible. We also think that flavours tasting like what they are called is important, so every flavour goes through rigorous testing before it goes on sale to make it as perfect as possible.

Matty
“Friendly and relaxed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I go into the coffee house mainly to replenish my ecig fluids, but I have a coffee every time.

The staff there are really friendly, the food looks great, diners have commented how nice it is.

The seating area is welcoming and comfortable and spotlessly clean as are the customer toilets.

Lovely place to relax while in the town centre, highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Hi Peter, firstly thanks for taking the time to leave us the review :)

We also enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where you feel like you belong and a relaxed friendly environment. Really happy you have found your place to vape and chill.

Matty
“The best vape and coffee house and very frendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I go every week for the best ejuce the flavours are great. They are really helpfull and freindly i love there lattes too. I meet interesting people everytime i go there like my second family

• Visited August 2014
Jonathan T, Front line staff member at Ecig Switch, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Hi Adam,
Your review was so special to us. Really happy you feel so relaxed and like you belong. See you next Saturday morning :) Enjoy your week

Sarah & Jonny
“Fantastic staff with a fantastic atmpsphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

At the ECig Switch Coffee House I was welcomed by a warm and friendly Jonny and Sarah who helped me to start up my ecig kit. I then spent three hours there talking to other customers about new mixtures and created my Lemon Drizzle mixture. I am now a regular customer for a place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere with like minded people.

• Visited July 2014
Hi Jake, thanks for the review. Really pleased you enjoy hanging out with us. As you probably guessed, we are always pleased to see you too. Actually feel lucky to have been there at the creation of a new flavour Jake! :)

Jonny