The Tudor
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Colonial Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Beachfront
All reviewstoastmin walk to pleasure beachb bwarm welcomeguest housefull englishon arrivala lovely cooked breakfastplenty of choice for breakfastclose to the hotelcooked to perfectiontop floorpot of tealovely guesthousequiet streetlong weekendfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The first visit to this b and b was great. Sometimes a second visit doesn't live up to the first, but this wasn't one of those. The second stay here with my two children was equally excellent. Such a warm welcome. Nothing too much trouble. When visiting the area I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else.
The b and B itself is also perfect location in between the south and central pier making it easy walking to all the seafront.
definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sue b
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed in Blackpool with a few of my friends and to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. However, at the Tudor Hotel we were warmly welcomed straight away and I could tell we were going to feel right at home! The owners were lovely, always going that extra mile to make the stay pleasant (one of the owners even took time out of his day to help me find somewhere to park!).

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was lovely and the service was excellent, plus the location is perfect. I really haven't got a bad word to say about the place, and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in Blackpool. 10/10!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here with family on a short break on a rather wet weekend. The B and B was a really welcome retreat, with cosy and comfortable rooms, just far enough away from the busy seafront.

Breakfast was excellent, with plenty of choice to please everyone.

The B and B is perfectly located to visit all the local attractions-the piers, beach, Tower and lights. My brother was most impressed with the £3.50 travel all day 'bus' ticket, to go on the tram, and we certainly got our money's worth!

Of course, this B and B wouldn't be the same without the lovely hosts, Lesley and Kevin. They are very knowledgeable about the local attractions and worked hard to make our stay enjoyable.

All in all, a great B and B, and the weather wasn't bad ALL weekend! We had a lovely time and would thoroughly recommend anyone to stay there.

Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 1 October 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at The Tudor for 3 nights and found both the accomodation and service fantastic! Kevin and Lesley are very pleasent hosts and accomodating to every guests requirements.

The room we stayed in was an en-suite. Both were spotless and of a fair size.

The breakfast was equally as good; consisting of full english, toast and cereals.

Without a shadow of doubt, my girlfriend and I would highly recommend staying at The Tudor and look forward to returning here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen E
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The owners made you feel very at home and nothing was too much trouble to ask. The room was clean and comfortable - soft towels and plush bedding. Breakfast was made to order. great location to walk to either south or central pier
Perfect stay, would definitely come back here if i was in blackpool again

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family