“Lovely hosts and a good b&b”
Review of The Tudor

The Tudor
Ranked #94 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Just stayed at the Tudor for a night was warmly welcomed asked if we wanted a tea or coffee which you dont normally get asked anywhere else. there is a little car park across the road tucked away which was good to know about. A room on the top floor which was ok, with tea, coffee and biscuits, comfy bed and pillows and very clean throughout, the only thing was we were in the middle of two rooms and as the doors were fire doors they slammed every time they were opened and the walls are very thin but as we were only there 1 night you can cope. A good breakfast but I would have liked to have been offered a choice of eggs, but plentiful, always asking if all was ok and if you wanted anything else, a nice stay with very friendly hosts and I would return, but possibly not on top floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirleylou

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We have stayed at the tudor many times now and each visit is as good as the last, a breakfast to see you through most of the day, and a second helping of toast is never too much trouble. Lesley and kevin (aka Trever) ;-) are always friendly and welcoming , we will be back,as always thanks for a great week. louise,susan, and the kids

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My partner and I have stayed at the Tudor on three occasions now and have never been disappointed. Lesley and Kevin are excellent hosts and tendered to our every need. The rooms are clean and have everything you could need including t.v. and coffee/tea making facilities... The breakfast is pretty good too!
The location is superb... just a short walk and you are on the beach, bang in the middle of all the action, it's incredibly central to all of the attractions.
We would definitely stay again and would highly recommend this Guest House to anyone.
Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The first visit to this b and b was great. Sometimes a second visit doesn't live up to the first, but this wasn't one of those. The second stay here with my two children was equally excellent. Such a warm welcome. Nothing too much trouble. When visiting the area I wouldn't even consider looking anywhere else.
The b and B itself is also perfect location in between the south and central pier making it easy walking to all the seafront.
definitely stay again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sue b
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed in Blackpool with a few of my friends and to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. However, at the Tudor Hotel we were warmly welcomed straight away and I could tell we were going to feel right at home! The owners were lovely, always going that extra mile to make the stay pleasant (one of the owners even took time out of his day to help me find somewhere to park!).

The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was lovely and the service was excellent, plus the location is perfect. I really haven't got a bad word to say about the place, and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in Blackpool. 10/10!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here with family on a short break on a rather wet weekend. The B and B was a really welcome retreat, with cosy and comfortable rooms, just far enough away from the busy seafront.

Breakfast was excellent, with plenty of choice to please everyone.

The B and B is perfectly located to visit all the local attractions-the piers, beach, Tower and lights. My brother was most impressed with the £3.50 travel all day 'bus' ticket, to go on the tram, and we certainly got our money's worth!

Of course, this B and B wouldn't be the same without the lovely hosts, Lesley and Kevin. They are very knowledgeable about the local attractions and worked hard to make our stay enjoyable.

All in all, a great B and B, and the weather wasn't bad ALL weekend! We had a lovely time and would thoroughly recommend anyone to stay there.

Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 1 October 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at The Tudor for 3 nights and found both the accomodation and service fantastic! Kevin and Lesley are very pleasent hosts and accomodating to every guests requirements.

The room we stayed in was an en-suite. Both were spotless and of a fair size.

The breakfast was equally as good; consisting of full english, toast and cereals.

Without a shadow of doubt, my girlfriend and I would highly recommend staying at The Tudor and look forward to returning here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple