“Good clean & Comfy family rooms”
Review of Aindale

and 1 more site!
Aindale
Ranked #102 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We travelled to Blackpool this time to see the illuminations &Circus. Our last stay was at the Big Blue hotel, which was lovely but fully booked so we decided to try B&B with our family of 5. We didn't expect much but we were really pleased with everything really. I understand the people we met were covering for the owners but standards we great. Our room had a brand new shower, it was clean, comfortable and spacious, and a bonus that the bed was really comfortable. Breakfast service and food was great. The only downside was that I could hear the guests in the room above us and they sounded like elephants in the middle of the night walking around. Fortunately the rest of my family were too busy snoozing to notice. It didn't spoil the stay. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Aindale

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Came here for my second honeymoon after my wife and I had more recently got back together, was not impressed with what we found. Fine service in terms of room cleanliness, but the managers interruptions would often disturb our romantic evenings, especially his insistence that we 'simply must' go to a particular location, 'Roxys' which my wife and I would repeatedly say we were not interested in, to no avail. We would only have to step out into the corridor to an instant greeting after which it was hard to get a word in. I could tell he was a friendly bloke, however I was made uneasy by his flirtatious manner with both I and my wife. In some ways I believe my wife and I could have worked our relationship out if we had not chosen this hotel. Alas, we are no longer together as we could not create any good memories of this holiday. Other than that, not the worst place we've been to. One place in Blackpool we stayed in a few years back had slugs in the bed.

Room Tip: Do not pick the top floor. Nor the bottom floor as the manager sleeps on that floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed here for three nights to attend a wedding in nearby Knott End (where prices are MUCH higher). This was our first experience of a small guest house/b&b at the lower end of the price range and we were very impressed! The service was excellent, Mark, the Manager, has amazing energy and is the perfect host, nothing is too much trouble and he is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The place is clean, cosy and very friendly. Yes, the rooms are small and the beds double instead of king but when people complain, as one person has done, you must take the price into consideration when making such judgements! We thought the Aindale represented a great value for money stay. Breakfast was lovely with Mark serving and on hand with extra toast, tea or coffee as needed. We found everything we wanted at this guest house and we would certainly stay again if we go back to Blackpool. It's also helpful that the sea front and Central Pier are only about 5 minutes (fairly) level walk away. By the way, I thought that Blackpool itself had improved since my last visit 30 years ago. Keep up the good work Mark and we just hope you are being well paid as you certainly deserve it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed in a room for five and, despite being deceptively small on the outside, the rooms had plenty of space to move about - even with five people. Serves as a great little base camp to explore Blackpool; simply a five minute walk from Central Pier and the waterfront.
Great breakfast, extremely friendly service and fantastic value means I'd recommend this guest house time and time again.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We found the Aindale by accident a few years back and we have come back for the third time this summer.
We are not ones for a full Blackpool holiday but we usually do one or two nights here because the kids really enjoy it.
The Aindale is clean, comfy, incredibly friendly, great value and has a nice breakfast. Free WiFi that works all over the hotel, a pleasant little bar, a nice retro games machine, free DVD's to borrow....
This is not a hotel, it is a Guest House but it is very, very nice. As someone who spent over 200 nights in upper end Hotels on business last year I know what I am talking about; if only more places were like Aindale, it is great.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanhauser9
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

5 of us stayed at this hotel for my friends 21st! Was absolutely amazing can not fault it at all.

Hotel was spotless and beds sooooo comfy! I also loved the decor.

Massive thank you to mark and dean for decorating the room!!!!! Sooo pleased

Mark goes above and beyond his job description to make the stay enjoyable , he looks out for us gals makes sure we are safe and gives pointers to Blackpool, hotel was near nightlife and beach!

iPod dock station, tv with DVD, hair dryer included. Breakie was also a delight!

Defiantly would come back!

Thanks!!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Excellent place five minute walk to coral island room great very clean toilet and shower spotless clean towels everyday. Customer service second to none Mark could not do enough for us very polite and friendly would recommend and use again.