Brioni Hotel
US$108
US$85
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Fortuna House Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$45
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswowcher dealroom was cleanfirst flooron arrivaltop floorfriendly ownersfeel very welcomenext yearsingle roomtram stopfamily roomguest houseclaireorionnorbreckconventioncleveleys
Reviewed 23 December 2010

best hotel in blackpool spotless rooms comfy beds.breakfast to die for .centrally situated for buses and trams .service is first class .small touches like tissues and bottled water make this a five star hotel .although the tariff is very reasonably priced

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tansy36
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Our dancing school parents and pupils have stayed at the Brioni for the last six years, what better review can we give!!
Clare is a fantastic host, the rooms are spotlessly clean, food is fab, it's just like staying at home we all feel so comfortable here.
Most of the other dancing schools stay at the Norbreck Castle where the competitions are held and all complain about the filthy rooms, service and dreadful food !!
Thank you to Clare and her boys for always making us feel so welcome, we really do appreciate it !!

• Stayed: August 2010
3  Thank TheLadyChris
Reviewed 28 October 2009

After spending 6 1/2 hours (coming from Pembrokeshire) in the car crawling at 50mph on the motorway due to roadworks, I was hoping that the hotel would be worth it. And thank goodness IT WAS. The owners Mike and Clare were so welcomeing and friendly I wanted to cry in releif. After checking in, Mike offered to help with the luggage as we climbed the stairs up to our top floor room, which was very clean, neat and country themed making me feel instantly relaxed. We were greeted by complimetary coffe/tea/hotchocolate biscuits and a stunning view of the Irish sea. The room had a flat screen TV, Hairdryer and kettle, as well as a spacious wardrobe, dressers, bedside cabinets and an arnchair. .After unpacking the bags and enjoying the drinks we made our way over the road to the convenient tram stop.. However, we decided to drive down the Golden Mile as we were unsure of the tram times and just wanted to mooch around. Parking is easy we parked in the car park behind the Civic centre and police station and wondered down the shops in Bonney Street, we waited until dark then followed the crowds along the prommanade to look at the illuminations. After crawling along for 6miles at about 2miles an hour in the car enjoying lights we spent 1/2 an hour getting back to the car park then nipped into thr Chippy for Sausage and chips just opposite the courts. It then took nearly 1 hour and 15 minutes to get back to the hotel crawling along like a snail. Great for me as a passanger in the car, not so great for my partner who had already driven from 6am that morning.

The best thing about the Brioni, the Double Glazing, toasty warm rooms the slightly too hot shower and mattress to die for. I wanted to take the bed and the quilt home with me.

The following morning 3 floors up I could smell breakfast, and boy was it something. My patner decided he wanted to kidnap the cook because breakfast was fab. Thre was a wide range if cereals, as well as grapefruit and prunes, a cooked breakfast fit for a king and as much coffee and toast you could ask for.

I wasn't too sure if Blackpool was for me, reason being I'm a country bumpkin at heart, me and cities don't really mix, but Blackpool was an eye opener. It was clean, (thanks to the hardworking bin men and street cleaners) it was very friendly, I felt safe and it was exciting. Admittedly there were a few stag and hen parties, but Blackpool I am told is changing. People don't want to see vomit on the floor and blood on the walls any longer, they want family friendly places and traditional atmostpheres. I was impressed with what I saw. The people are lovely, helpful and caring. I highly recommend it, and I am hoping to come back next year to stay at the Brioni again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pembrokeshiregirl
Reviewed 25 October 2009

Just got back after a brilliant week at the brioni we had a lovely sea view room and was very neat and tidy with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast and evening meals were perfect all freshly cooked to perfection. I liked the location of the hotel because it was beside the sea and not opposite other hotels we had a very warm welcome as if we had been regulars keep up the good work mike and clare.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank snowy68
Reviewed 4 November 2007

This hotel is in the quieter part of Blackpool, in Bispham. Away from all the hustle and bustle of the centre. 3 miles exactly from the tower. We stopped here for 2 nights with our children in the October Half Term. A great Hotel. Mike and Clare very friendly. The room was a family room, ensuite - which was big enough, nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. Great breakfast, plenty choice. Lovely sea views if you stop at the front of the hotel. Plenty of car parking spaces too.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family