Helmshore Hotel
US$72
US$64
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$108
US$85
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Travelodge Blackpool South Shore(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$57
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstoastcharnley roadpool tablelovely bar areatriple roomblackpool towernext yearcentral locationbank holiday weekendnice breakfastvery nice hotelcome homefull englishbooked this hotellovely couplebeds were comfortableclean tidy
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We booked to stay at the Helmshore Hotel for my partners birthday and it ended up with 24 of us going!! Jenny and Terry are the owners of the hotel and were very helpful to us from the 1st phone call til the end of the trip. We were made to feel so welcome and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them. The hotel itself and rooms are absolutely spotless and the breakfasts were lovely. I would highly recommend anyone to this hotel and we shall be without a doubt heading back there next year,maybe with even more of us!!

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be the same,no noise really and all spotlessly clean.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've stayed with Jenny and Terry at the Helmshore for a number of years now when I visit for Rebellion festival each August. I couldn't ask for a better place to stay, close to the Winter Gardens, clean, comfortable and welcoming. Already booked in for 2014

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2013

just returned from the helmshore once again my thanks to jenny terry chrissy and george , this is my 12th year of running a coach trip from south wales the biggest being 90 people, the food is all home cooked with a selection of choice that would suit all the service was outstanding the hotel spotless disabled catered for, this hotel should have a 5 star rating cannot fault food hospitality cleanliness and genuine caring, hope to see you next year ronnie and gang

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights over the weekend of the illuminations with my husband and 3 year old son, we were made to feel so welcome by the hosts Jenny and Terry as soon as we arrived. They had alot of knowledge on blackpool and could advise us on what to do during our stay. They were so good with our son who would love to go back to the hotel again. The breakfast and evening meal was lovely as well as the staff who served it, George who served our meals was so friendly I wanted to take him home. The room was spacious and spotless. The hotel is central with not far to walk the main attractions or tramline, I will definitely be returning to this hotel on my next visit to blackpool.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Just returned from a stay at the Helmshore. I can honestly say it's one of the nicest places I have stayed in Blackpool. The rooms are clean and spacious and the beds are lovely and comfy. It has a nice big bar and the drinks are reasonably priced. The location is very central and everything is within walking distance. We will definitely come back here again. The hotel is located in a very nice clean street.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple