“Fantastic food and service. Hidden gem!”

Beachcomber Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 880 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 October 2023

We were recommended this restaurant from our hotel. We passed it on the tram and I was a little apprehensive as it doesn’t look particularly attractive but my daughter told me to stop judging a book by its cover 🙈 so we went for it. There was 4 of us all eating adult meals - T-bone steak, fillet steak (both with sauces) and 2 x whole rack of ribs plus the kids had dessert and we all had plenty of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It was all excellent, cooked to perfection and extremely tasty. Not to mention that the whole cost was around £100! Great value for money. The service was also great.

Date of visit: October 2023
1  Thank Getaway64037182947

Reviewed 6 October 2023 via mobile

Fabulous menu with a wide choice at extremely reasonable prices. Staff friendly and helpful. Prompt service. Wine lovely and chilled to perfection.

Date of visit: October 2023
2  Thank Witchyvik
Reviewed 28 September 2023

absolutely fabulous place to eat all food very fresh and the staff are lovely ,place is immaculate.

Date of visit: September 2023
1  Thank Helen B
Reviewed 24 September 2023 via mobile

We were a party of 5 adults, we all choose something different from the menu and everyone said there meal was fantastic, I am a celiac and do get a bit anxious when eating out but they were excellent, was a bit disappointed with dessert choice all I could have was a sundae, but everyone else enjoyed there’s, would highly recommend a visit here if visiting Blackpool the quality and cost was excellent

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 23 September 2023

I have to stay in the South Shore area occasionally for work and you have limited options for quality food there.

I found this place by chance and had a cracking meal, Can't remember the last time I had a decent T-bone in England and it was cooked spot on with a decent sear.

I will be back next week, and genuinely looking forward to it.

Date of visit: August 2023