“Good food, although nearly died!”

Beachcomber Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 868 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 December 2023

Visited for my sons 10th birthday and informed them of my severe nut allergy. Was assured the food i ordered was free from nuts so we ordered and spent around £65 for myself my son and my partner. Throughly enjoyed the food however there was obviously some cross contamination as my body later went into anaphylactic shock, i had to give myself my epipen in front of my son and 999 were called and i was taken to hospital. My partner contacted the restaurant and they assured there was no nuts in the meal. I have later emailed the restaurant and they have emailed back, but after the second time have ignored my email. I really dont want this to happen to someone else, especially a child hence why i am leaving this review. I feel i have no choice after lack of communication from staff!

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 4 November 2023

Absolutely fantastic food! Best lasagne ever! All home cooked and very delicious. Great for all the family. Clean plates all round. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 19 October 2023

Come here regularly, steaks are perfectly cooked, gammon is the best weve had and the lasagna is out of this world. Wouldnt go anywhere else. Lovely food, lovely staff. Love it

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 15 October 2023

went in last night for meal, i had the chicken with skin on fries tomato,onion rings peas and a side of peppercorn sauce which was delicious, hubby had slow cooked meat in a pot with puff pastry, huge portion and the steak was melt in the mouth, he reported the puff pastry was perfect, we had 2 large colas and the meal was under £25 I was very surprised at how tasty the food was, service was quick and staff were very welcoming, id never been in the place before but would highly recommend it for good food

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed 10 October 2023 via mobile

We came with our family ( group of 12) from start to finish was perfect, all the staff were amazing they got all our orders right (which in most places don't) from drinks to all 3 courses, the food was cooked perfect and tasted amazing.
Thank you to every one of you we Will definitely be returning and recommending to everyone

Date of visit: September 2023