“Home made food at it's best”
Review of Lowery Cafe

Lowery Cafe
Ranked #101 of 789 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Found this cafe when at Rebellion Festival,and I have to say I had the best steak pie chips and peas you could possibly have,and under a fiver with a mug of tea.The experience was so good I took my family there this month,and wasn't disappointed, friendly staff as well,if you want decent home made food at cheap prices,this is the place to go.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

You won't find anywhere in Blackpool what does food as lowery ever time I go to Blackpool this is the only place I will eat the staff are very friendly cafe is spotless and the food is %100 and prices are brilliant

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Just popped into here for light snack ended up having a roast lamb dinner, i can say it was very nice and the portion was very good

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Staff were all friendly and chatty. The food was amazing and the best cup of tea I've seen in Blackpool so far

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We have come to Blackpool again on the eve of the magicians festival ,and I did look on trip advisor for good cafes in the centre for us to have our lunch as we don't want chain fast food for our lunches this year,and I wished I looked this up last year as it was really good,this is just down the road from our hotel so we tried it after reading the good reviews,we had the homemade steak pie homemade chips n peas,lamb roast dinner,lasagne chips n salad,and a beef sandwich n salad,not many cafes that do homemade chips,they were good proper chips,the food was really good,nice meat n fresh veg n a large tea in a mug,friendly staff,don't be put off by the outside the food is very good and the prices are reasonable too,we will be back in very soon.