All reviewshome cookedfleetwood markethotel catersevening meals arepiping hotmy mumnothing is too much troublefriendly hotelmoment you arriveentertainment every nightbar prices arefood was lovelycouldn't faulttea coffeeweekend staygreat weekendlong weekend
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Came as a contractor working away from home now part of the family since May 2012.

This hotel is simple, beautiful, and just plain, comfortable and just opposite sea front. My favorite nice view is from the front door. Excellent reception staff and very welcoming helpful Personal, responsive assistance at any time. I love this hotel most of the rooms are overlooking the sea.

I would recommend this place, nice location, close to Bispham village tram station, couple of minutes walk to catch bus number 3 and 4 and close to shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank acnu
Langwood-Hotel, Manager at Langwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for choosing and taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed the hospitality and food. All our team members appreciate your comments. I cannot thank you enough for your very kind feedback on your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you, once again, enjoyed our service.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Langwood in the near future.

Kind regards,
Langwood Hotel… Team…..

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This hotel is the Forty Towers of Blackpool in a good way. The rooms are very reasonaly priced so don't expect top of the range. Plenty of hot water in a workable shower, but no toiletries. Comfortable bed, ample storage, small telly out of the way but the difference here was the people. The greeting I got on arrival was superb, and everytime you met them there was a smile and nothing was to much trouble. If I go back to Blackpool I would stay here again.

"toast Sir white, Brown or Burnt"

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Langwood-Hotel, Manager at Langwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

Dear Ian,
Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us at Langwood

We are delighted that you such a great experience.

Srini(Smiley)/ Manika..........

Reviewed 7 November 2012

As with anything you get what you pay for, but in this case you get more. The decor is a bit dated,and the bathroom small, but if you just want a warm and comfy sleep [ clean linen and comfortable beds], a warm and smiling welcome and a good freshly cooked breakfast then this is the place. Parking is no problem as it is North of the main town but has very good public transport into Blackpool and Fleetwood, both on the bus and the tram. It is away from the noise and carry on and when we stayed there were no stag or hen parties, which for us a a huge bonus. There was a mixture of guests, from the elderly to families with children. We would not hesitate to stay there again. Good value.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at Langwood

I am delighted that you such a great experience.

Srini/ Smiley/ Manika.........

Reviewed 6 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel for the Iluminations with a friend and 2 young children. I was very sceptical at only paying £60 for a room for the night. I admitt the hotel is a bit like going back in time with the decor and fittings, but no doubt alot of hotels in Blackpool are similiar. Dispite this the hotel room was clean the bed linen was clean and the bathroom, very small but adequate was also very clean and a very nice shower and clean fresh towels. The owners couldnt do enough for you and very exceptionally friendly and perfect hosts.

The bed I had was exceptionally soft but I slept like a log, The Breakfast was good value and the food was fine and no complaints here.

There may be complaints about the quaility of the hotel decor, yes I admit it is a bit dated, but for the price you cant expect much more really.

The guests in the hotel was a mixture of families, couples and more mature guests.

5 Star service and 5 star for food and 5 star for value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank teresa b

Dear Teresa,

5 Star service and 5 star for food and 5 stars for value for money I am delighted that you such a great experience.

Srini(Smiley) Manika.......

Reviewed 16 October 2012

We stayed 4 nights the room was dated and stuck in the fiftys with terable and worn fittings and the room was also dusty and dirty, The bathroom was a joke it was to small to shower in infact it was like a small cubard, The drains stunk the entire room out day and night, The staff wear really
annoying in your face evrytime you came in and went out, the Breakfast was served as if evryone
was on a convayerbelt no sooner was the dish or plate put in frunt of you than it was Ignorrantly taken away, The evening meal at £10.00 a head was worth less than £5.00 infact you could gat better meals for less on the Red Bank Road just around the corner, There is a very Dangerous set of steps up to the hotels enterance. The internal lift to all flours is a joke bealy large enough for 2 people, The is honestly northink that we could say that is good about this hotel it is a hotel run for the Older Guest primerrary !

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David H

I have just read all review you wrote after us. I feel genuinely sorry for all other hotel you given a feedback and you’re not happy on any of establishment you have stayed in past couple of months hence we would encourage all other guests consider to read our many other reviews and take a own decision.

Kind Regards