All reviews home cooked fleetwood market hotel caters evening meals are piping hot my mum nothing is too much trouble friendly hotel moment you arrive entertainment every night bar prices are food was lovely couldn't fault tea coffee weekend stay great weekend long weekend
Reviewed 22 September 2013

without a doubt one of the most welcoming hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff are extremely helpful and go that extra mile to make your stay perfect, by the time you leave you feel like family. The furniture in the bedroom had seen better days cosmetically, but everything was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. The food was fantastic, all home cooked, plentiful to the point of excessive and would put a five star hotel to shame. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank aitch108
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The staff were fantastic, efficient and very friendly. Hotel is very dated and starting to look very tired. The beds comfortable, but it reminded me of a convalescent home. I would stay here again, but anyone under 45 would probably run!

Room Tip: Tram line for easy access to the piers and night life.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I chose this hotel because of the ratings on this site and so we stayed for a week from 17 August. And we weren't disappointed. It's every bit as good as everyone says. Some people have marked it down because of the old furnishings but you can't expect Hilton standards if you're not paying Hilton prices. Yes, some of the furniture is a bit dated but, most importantly, it's clean. The rooms were clean, the bedding was clean and the bathrooms were spotless.

And then there are the breakfasts. Full English with cereal, orange juice and as much toast as you can eat. No danger of snacking through the day - I couldn't eat again until the evening! I can still hear Manika saying, "more toast?"!

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. They have groups of elderly 'regulars', whom they've obviously got to know well. Yet, we were given no less attention. Most of that attention was given by the wonderful Srini, or 'Smiley', as his regulars call him. He is stark raving bonkers - but in the nicest possible way! A previous guest had given him a notice which reads, "Welcome to the Nuthouse", which he proudly displays! An earlier reviewer had likened the Langwood to Fawlty Towers. I can see what they mean, although Srini is more Manuel than Basil! We gave him a little gift of a miniature of the scene where Basil hits his car with a branch, but I couldn't see Srini doing that to his minibus - he's far too nice!!

To Srini and Manika, thank you so much for your warm hospitality and friendly smiles, from Duncan, Beverley (Chimney!) & David.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Duncan S
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My Nun and I stayed here last week for 5 days and we will be coming back again next year The staff were fantastic The food was amazing as was the Entertainment Definately a winner Margaret and Joan Room14

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Another fantastic stay at the Langwood Hotel,Srini and Monica are the best hoteliers in Blackpool,their service and hospitality are first class nothing is too much trouble for them, they always make our stays special.Thank you for Malcolms delicious birthday cake and lovely card Malcolm had a great birthday and we really enjoyed our stay with you all.The other guests are very friendly and most come back year after year like us. The breakfast is plentiful and always cooked freshly, we are always stuffed. The rooms are always lovely and clean and plenty of tea,coffee,horlicks,hot chocolate and even biscuits are provided for guests. The entertainment is very good and we even enjoyed playing cards and bingo. The rooms all have fantastic sea views and are all en-suite and there is a lift to all floors.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple