“2p machine”

Coral Island Blackpool
Ranked #23 of 86 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: There is no membership required at our brand new Coral Island Casino located on Central Drive, Blackpool. We offer a wide range of both live and automated casino games plus the very latest £10,000 Jackpot Machines. The Casino bar serves a full selection of hot and cold drinks and food and shows all the latest sporting events on our widescreen TVs.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just love the 2p machines, we always make our way to Coral Island. This is the best arcade in Blackpool.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,769)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A professionally run arcade with good ticketing and prizes system. Machines appear to be reaosnably well maintained and looked after, despite a few problems here and there.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Coral Island was excellent. Great for both adults and children. Food was perfect!! We had an excellent time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me & my 10 year old autistic son went in here on 23/6/18 to have some lunch. The lady sat us at a table & asked if we wanted drinks. We ordered two large cokes. My son carries a teddy around with him & due to his disabilities he treats it like a real person. He got upset because the table only had two chairs & he always has to sit his teddy on it's own chair & he will set a knife & fork up for it & put a napkin on it & he shares his food with it. He gave his teddy his chair then refused to sit down. He asked please could we sit on the table behind as it had four chairs. The waitress came back with our drinks & I explained about my sons autism & additional needs & asked her nicely if we could sit on the other table as my son had got upset & needed to sit on another table. She said no, we had to sit at the table she had put us on. Now the restaurant was completely empty apart from one other family in there & it was before 12 noon. There's loads of tables in there so it wouldn't of hurt for us to move to another table. She just would not let us move so I told her we'd have to leave it if she wouldn't let us move as my son was upset & wouldn't sit down. She shrugged her shoulders and said "ok then". I was very annoyed because the place was empty apart from one family & there was a restaurant full of empty tables & there's loads of tables in there. If we'd of sat and ate we'd of been out of there by 12.30pm. I've never had this problem anywhere before. She took the drinks back to the bar & we left. She lost the restaurant the money for our drinks plus the money on food we would of purchased. We walked past later on & there still wasn't many in there & it was empty again at just after midday today. They need to train their staff better & learn how to treat their customers right, especially children with additional needs. I spoke to a few people who work in Blackpool & as soon as i mentioned Coral Beach restaurant they all said "oh god, not that place" & didn't have a good word to say about the place so obviously it doesn't have a good reputation with the locals. It's a shame because it's a lovely place, just the staff let it down & are losing money for the business & gaining a bad reputation with the tourists aswell as already having one with the locals.

1  Thank APRIL S