“Brilliant”
Review of McHalls Hotel

McHalls Hotel
Ranked #17 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Our stay at this hotel was very nice the only thing I can fault is the noise from the night clubs across street ( if u are in rooms at front of house) especially as we were told off by the owners for making a noise coming in at 12.30 ( seemed a bit hypacritical ) wen the noise across road went on to 6.30 am ' never the less I do understand certain standards have to be set !and Danny did say if we wanted to stay again he would see we had a back room(s)' on the whole a very pleasant stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Myself and a friend stayed here for a couple of days over the bank holiday weekend. We booked a twin room and were surprised to find two double very comfortable beds!! The ensuite bathroom was very clean. We enjoyed the cooked breakfast and the staff were very accommodating, personable and loved by both of us!! Short walk from the busy town centre. We were very sad to go home and already looking to go back!!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

First time in blackpool with my mum, her friend and my boyfriend and came across this hotel on booking.com I don't always believe the reviews on here but in this case the people are spot on, not only is this hotel Central a 5 min walk to north pier, it's clean, spacious, welcoming and all round amazing! I would defo come back here, you only have to tell the owners your name once and they remember it, they made us feel so welcome! And I will defo be recommending them! It's my boyfriends birthday whilst we are here and we came into the room and there was a card and a cupcake with a candle in it waiting on him! Such nice people! And the breakfast is fab aswell, cereals, toasts, home made jams and a cooked breakfast! What more could you ask for! I just want to thank Danny and Gavin for making our stay such a pleasurable experience and c you again guys!!!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Very helpful Staff, can not be better, though compact the rooms are very practical and clean well above my expectations and the money I paid, breakfast was really good the location was excellent and easy to find ...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We only stayed one night but Daniel and his colleague run a very pleasant little hotel which has a bistro on Fridays and weekends, a small bar and serves a very nice breakfast. Couldn't have been made more welcome. We travel quite regularly and the overall standard is, in our experience, well above the usual accommodation of this type.

Room Tip: Only stayed one night in room on fourth floor. There is no lift though, so if you have heavy bags s...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Felt so welcome at this lovely B&B. Our hosts Danny and Garvin were very friendly and a lot of fun. The rooms were just right and spotlessly clean. Very handy to everything and the breakfast was perfectly cooked and freshly served piping hot.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2014

McHalls was the most comfortable hotel I have stayed at in Blackpool..Danny and Gavin were so accommodating in every way..lovely breakfast and very ..very clean comfortable room with lovely beds. My sister and I had a double bed each! Brilliant. I would recommend McHalls to anyone who wants to enjoy a friendly atmosphere and amazing hosts.

Room Tip: Our twin room was superior on top floor ...we were helped by owner with our cases.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends