“Lovely food and charming atmosphere!”
Review of Piazza Italia

Piazza Italia
Ranked #18 of 788 Restaurants in Blackpool
Description: WELCOME TO PIAZZA ITALIA BLACKPOOL Peppe, Lynsey and staff welcome you to the newly refurbished Piazza Italia Cafe Bar and Bistro, a traditional Italian Restaurant located in the heart of Blackpool on the quaint cobbled street of Cedar Square opposite the Winter Gardens. Our dishes are freshly prepared using locally sourced ingredients and genuine imported products to make your dish authentically Italian. Sample our A La Carte menu which is complimented by our specials board or enjoy the early bird option and great lunch time offers. Come dine with us soon, we look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent service upon arrival, the actual restaurant itself is small and authentic. The staff were attentive and friendly. Plenty of vegetarian options and the homemade veggie lasagne was probably one of the best I've had in while. I would recommend this restaurant for those looking for something different to the standard pizza places. When I next stay in Blackpool I will visit with my partner as the restaurant itself has a quite romantic intimate vibe. Couldn't recommend more.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, cosy restaurant and friendly, attentive staff!
Also lovely for people who require dairy free/vegan options as all of the pizzas, pastas and starters are freshly made so can be custom made to suit your needs
Very happy I discovered this little place. Such tasty food on offer, I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I went here before going to a show at the winter gardens and we couldn't have got any nearer. There's an outside area which is nice when the suns out. Given a friendly welcome and handed a menu. We orders a main meal each and garlic bread to share, the garlic bread cane out with our mains which I prefer. Added the bill up wrong so make sure you check yours! Would go again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to the restaurant prior to a show at the winter gardens. We were made very welcome and entertained by the Italian owner. He has a great personality, but also run the restaurant very efficiently. But the main thing is the food. It was excellent. We throughly enjoyed eating there, and will certainly be returning on our next visit to Blackpool.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

A nice little place with a great atmosphere.
The staff are really friendly and the food was great.

Not the usual rowdy blackpool - really enjoyable.