Extremely disceiving, and the smell just made us want to physically vomit!
We arrived, got checked in after squashing into the lobby! We were welcomed by the owner who seemed pretty helpful until we were forewarned about noise before we had even put our bags down! From walking through the front door the overwhelming smell lingered all the way through, a mixture of dogs, foist, cigarettes and damp... disgusting! The room was not big enough to swing a cat never mind accommodate a group of us! I had never seen a room decorated in car boot sale items before until now! It was filthy, stunk, the carpet in the bathroom was a risk, fair enough the shower worked, great! The TV was a joke, not that we went to watch TV. The beds were ok but we had to spray the bedding before sleeping in it due to the vile lingering smell! We were told not to use the window? The dust and cobwebs were all part and parcel of this grey towelled room! We were then told by the guy, again smoking, that we should keep the noise down at night, even though we had already been warned! The breakfast was ok, I've had better in BHS though nothing flash like this lot are talking about! Hotel rating should be reviewed, how on earth it got the first star never mind the other two I'll never know?
Faulty Towers comes to Blackpool!
I do not recommend this dive to anybody!!