“My Birthday!”

Miller & Carter Enderby
Ranked #164 of 1,275 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So following an eventful day at Alton Towers to celebrate my 29th I was treated to a Miller and Carters in Enderby. What a treat it was, from the starters to the to die for to the Bannofee pie my eyes and tastebuds were ecstatic. Not to mention the wonderful decor and really chilled atmosphere I felt welcomed which was only enhanced and boosted by our wonderful server Amanda. My sirloin steak was cooked to perfection, I was sad to see it finished! It has ample parking and the facilities are clean and well polished. All in all a great way to start the last year of my 20’s.
Thank you Amanda and the rest of staff at M&C Enderby!!

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Amanda and the rest of the team will be thrilled with your positive comments and we will be sure to pass them on!
It's nice to see that you left room after your sirloin to make it to our delicious desserts! We pride ourselves on our quality food and polished service, so when we get amazing reviews like this one we know we are doing something right!
We hope to see you again soon and wish you a happy 29th birthday from the team!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As someone who enjoys blue steak I often find that the vast majority or restaurants are somewhat terrified to serve me my meat on the verge or raw - especially odd seeing as that’s what I’ve asked for!
Delicious food with a relaxed atmosphere. Our waitress Amanda was very professional, friendly and helpful.

Highly recommended

Lordtea, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Miller & Carter Enderby. We are passionate about our steaks and it sound's like you are too! We are pleased that the chef meet your expectations with your blue steak! Amanda is an asset to our business and will be pleased with the personal mention that you have taken the time to give. So thank you!
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future for more delicious food within our relaxed ambience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a fantastic dinner here! The drinks, the food (the steaks!) were all great and the service was good as well. Would return.

Hi Aichamm, thank you so much for your positive comments about Miller & Carter Enderby! We are so pleased that you had a 5* experience and value your custom. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, we look forward to your return!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service very good food but a bit pricey. Had a fillet steak done to perfection and a few lagers. Had a very good birthday. The waitresses were exceptional

Thank you for this superb 5* review, we are thrilled that you had a great birthday and that you received excellent service. It is also great to hear that your fillet steak was done to perfection. It would be lovely if you had any further feedback regarding your waitresses so we can pass on the praise to them. We hope to see you again soon from Team Enderby.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for Father’s Day on Sunday as can honestly say the food and service we received was excellent. Our server molly lee was very welcoming and friendly we never had to wait to long at all to be served. The menu had some lovely options to choose from I opted for the pesto crusted sea bass and my husband and Gramps had the steaks I had a little rest of one and These were possibly the best steaks I have tasted. Cooked too perfection. My sea bass was tasty with seasoned vegetables and A delicious sauce. We also found the menu for our 2 1/2 year old very easy to choose from. Nothing on the menu she would not like but then again. She’s not a fussy eater. There was 5 of us eating and after a few glasses of prosecco and all having 3 courses each I can say the bill was a lot cheaper then we thought. Great please friendly staff amazing food with decent prices. Will be visiting again for sure.

Cclarke26, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us on fathers day and it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We will be sure to pass your kind words onto Molly. We look forward to you visiting us again.
The Enderby Team