“Pretty good, as always.”

Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Pretty good, as always.”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Room was standard Premier Inn quality which means it's spacious and gives you everything you need. The only thing that stops me giving 5 stars is that there was a connecting door between our room and the next which meant we heard exactly what they were watching on TV. I think that guests should be told if their room has a connecting door as this can raise the noise level considerably.

1 Thank SnackyCracky

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
cork
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My husband and i stayed here for 7 nights in April . this hotel was very central for us as we were visiting family and going to 2 matches.we also stayed here in january for 7 nights .We were well impressed with everything We have highly recommended it to our family and friends as they are all great supporters of Leicester Football and Rugby and travel from Ireland.Choosing this hotel gives you great value its clean and warm and modern.Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 8th floor for 7 nights have to say it was like a dream so quiet and peaceful.Staff...
1 Thank Janet P
Northamptonshire
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Firsty I would like to talk about all the good points in my opinion, we arrived early and the receptionist very kindly made some enquiries and re-arrangements and managed to find us a suitable & available room to check us into. All of the staff that I had interaction with during my stay, were extremely friendly & helpful. The room was, as always in Premier Inns, clean, spacious and had everything you would need for a comfortable stay. I did find the room quite hot at times so the air con came in extremly handy to bring a bit of cool air into the room, right up my street for this hot lady!! I didn't get disturbed from any neighbours above or beside me. I also enjoyed a very nice breakfast!!

The disappointing aspect for me was that I was advised upon check in that the hotel didn't serve lunch or snacks!!!! I was also asked if I would like to book a table for dinner, which I was informed started at 6.00 pm, again I found this disappointing as it was too late for us personally, we had a show to go to at Curve Theatre which started at 7.00 pm, ideally would have like to have sat down at 5.00 pm to eat with this in mind, there are however plenty of eating establishments around the hotel. I do prefer, to have a more flexible approach to eating when staying in any hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed here on 7th april for one night as we were attending a christening. The hotel is typical premier inn - clean, modern, basic etc. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

1 Thank Gemma C
London
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at the Premier Inn for business and was really impressed. A minute's walk from the train station and very easy access to city centre.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, room was modern and immaculately clean.
Could order food to room, and food was of a very good standard.
Overall would definitely recommend.

2 Thank KLC113
Malham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2012

This hotel lives up to the Premier standard however the decor is a bit tired, really friendly staff, great location next to the railway station, big car park in basement, all in all very good.
Why dont Whitbread get some decent beers on tap ?

Room Tip: I had a disabled room (dodgy knee) which was very good, when she said it was room 101 I thought it m...
Stavanger, Norway
Reviewed 7 March 2012

There's nothing fancy about the Premier Inn in Leicester, but good location (close to railway and city center) and a fair price.

This is not the hotel for romantic experiences, but for a single night stay at my business trip, the hotel's go all I needed.