“Brilliant hotel would defiently recommened!!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
Ranked #4 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel monday 1st october 2012 till tuesday 2nd october 2012 and we couldnt say a bad word about the place or staff. We arrived around 1.30pm and i had to babysit my nephew when we arrived so took him to the hotel with me and i thought i was going to be told i couldnt take him to the room as we only booked for 2 adults as it was just us staying, but the receptionist asked us if we needed a cot in the room incase my nephew was to go to sleep and that it was fine for him to be with us in our room. We stayed in room 603 on the 6th floor and it was lovely not a spot of dirt anywhere, the bed was so comfy and we had a good nights sleep we didnt get disturbed once, we rang up for an ironing board and within 10 mins we recieved it. All in all this was a great stay friendly staff and great clean rooms would defiently recommened.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Have stayed here a few times, and am booked in later this month. Good hotel,great location, free parking........but I have eaten on two occasions in the restaurant and found the food to be okay but the staff are not the most competent. The first time I was overcharged, this took 15 to 20 minutes to sort out.
The latest meal resulted in me paying, then to be phoned in my room being accused of not paying and doing a runner - its shambolic
needs sorting out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations.
Please accept my apologies for the poor service you received in the restaurant.
Your comments regarding this have been duly noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at the hotel.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina
Social Media Team

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

The Premier Inn from the outside looks like a dissused car park! However the inside is very welcoming, the staff are very friendly & the rooms are excellent., and the car parking facilities were also excellent.

We are going again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2012

For it's price range - the accomodation was everything you would expect from a Premier Inn. Comfy Room, good service and excelent food. The staff a check-inn were friendly and helpful. The check-in process was seamless.The hotel is located centrally just a minute or two's walk from the Train Station. A few more minutes takes you into the City Centre. The hotel was convientent for the University too - it took about 15mins to walk there. I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The overall quality of accommodation was exceptional very clean and tidy. the bed was comfy as were the pillows. My only grumble was the sound of running water from the bathroom (i was not running water myself) which i can only assume was from another room. A couple of times it made me jump. That said the room was very modern looking would reccomend

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The check in was easy, the room was clean & comfortable and the staff were very friendly! Couldn't have asked for more! We had breakfast in the morning and it was delicious!! Would stay again if i was in the area and would definatly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This is a really good Premier Inn - everything in the room spotless, nice room layout with large window, bathroom with a large bathtub.

I thought my stay here was really good value and the room was spotless. I liked the input panel under the TV which let you connect a USB stick or laptop to play movies on the large screen, a very nice touch.

My only gripe was that at checkout at 11.35, when you might reasonably expect there to be a large number of staff on duty, there was not a single person on Reception! I stood in line with around 10 other guests waiting to check out for about 5 minutes. We waited, someone shouted for a member of staff but there was no-one to be seen. We just ended up leaving our keys on the reception desk and walking out. A bit shoddy service really but it didn't affect my very pleasant day as such - just something that could and should be done much better.

Room Tip: Higher number rooms are further from the lifts so have less foot traffic outside.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo