“good trip”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 22 January 2013

superb hotel breakfast five star dinner three star rooms clean comfy bed didnot want to get up all staff where ok car parking is abit of a sqeeze handy for trains next to the station also only five minuetes from centre of city

Room Tip: higher floors less noise
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed 21 January 2013

may I thank all the staff at this hotel for helping to make my 82nd birthday a real treat.they treated my family and self really well , doing anything they could to make our stay really enjoyable. the rooms are excellent as is the food, we have paid more + got much less in other 4* hotels.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2013

the staff were excellent and room clean had everything you need. not somewhere for a romantic night but ideal for a one or two night stay, Food in bar was good and at a reasonable price. Breakfast was fine !!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mlsouthport
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I have stayed with Premier Inns since I first began traveling to England over 10 years ago. While I have been treated well at each location and have always found the rooms clean and adequate, this experience has by far been my best with this chain.

We chose this hotel because of my experiences with the company in the past and the location. It is close to the train station, making it very easy to find your hotel without needing to use public transport with a heavy suitcase in tow. City Centre, particularly Granby Street, is also accessible on foot, which means lots of yummy restaurants and bars right nearby. Being so close to the train station, it is also right on the bus route, making trips into Oadby, deeper into City Centre, or other locations easy.

My room was very clean and comfortable. I appreciated that there was a hot pot in the room and the supply of tea was restocked every day. The sound proofing is not perfect, but the staff were very polite and eager to make my stay enjoyable. The bar and restaurant staff were quite friendly, and recommended other locations where I could find real ales (a BIG plus, in my book). I hope to return to Leicester, and will definitely keep Premier Inn in mind for my future visits.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2013

This was my first time at a Premier inn and to be honest I always had the impression Premier Inn was a budget chain but this hotel expelled that myth.
Check in was friendly, room was spacious and clean. Shower was great and bed was comfy!
I didn't take breakfast so can't comment on that but seemed a good deal for the price.
Location is very good for the station and centre.
I have now booked Premier Inn Brighton on the back of my stay in Leicester so I hope that will be just as good.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Right in the city centre with access to Restaurants, pubs and the Curve theatre - just what we want for our visits to the Curve. Free parking and ease of access from Motorways plus a friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j0hntwid
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Got a £29 double room on a winter deal when visiting friends for a night out with my partner. Located next to the train station and at the top end of Granby St, which takes you into the city centre a few mins walk. Very spacious room, quiet, great shower, comfy bed & flatscreen freeview tv. Perfect for a city visit and amazing value. Will stay here again even when the offer is not on as this is worth more money in comparison to other city budget hotels we have stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple