“Poor Service”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed at the Premier Inn Leicester before and found it good value. I stayed in May 2014 and it looked as if the place was being run by by yobs. My greeting was insincere and when I went down to eat in the restaurant, I was asked to wait for 5 minutes, well I waited for 20 minutes for the lad to then start serving other people, who had arrived during my wait. I gave them the benefit of doubt but still they continued to serve the people that came in later. I walked out and dinned in a pizzeria on the corner of St George's Street and Granby Street, which was absolutely superb. Fresh pizza made in front of you with fresh ingredients and an excellent attention to their customers. Needless to say I will not ever stay or eat at the Premier Inn Leicester again.

Room Tip: Service is not great
3  Thank Trevor H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Ideal location, easy to find and easy parking in multi-storey below the hotel, internal lift takes you up to the reception, great if it is raining!
Would stay again when working in Leicester, I was able to walk to my breakfast meeting and leave the car in the hotel car park. Very modern, comfortable and clean rooms, surprisingly quiet also.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Staff at this hotel are always so friendly and smiley. The rooms are lovely and clean and the beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is awesome, all you can eat! This hotel is great value for money, perfect every time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at many Premier Inns and this is top notch.Perfect location in the middle of the city with free parking below the hotel.Reception staff were friendly and extremely efficient and the rooms were spotless.Magnificent TV in the room.
We decided after a long day sightseeing to eat in the on site restaurant and it was an excellent decision.Good food and outstanding service.
We will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Great views from the top floors
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here I found the hotel conveniently situated the staff were lovely and the food was fairly good altbough i found a number of restaurants locally that were much cheaper I will no doubt be there again soon

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good parking under the hotel, seems like about 30 free spaces otherwise pay and display. I spoke to 4 or 5 staff and found them all friendly and helpful. The room was standard premier inn, a little bit smaller than usual but good. Good led tv with lots of handy inputs in the wall. I had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, I've often stayed in Premier Inns with work and noticed they have made a much needed effort with their evening menu, was much more modern, better presented and tasted great . Location bang in the middle of Leicester. It is a Premier Inn and as such a value offering but I could not pick fault with the hotel or the staff so a well deserved 5 stars.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed here for one night ...very clean ..comfortable bed...we couldn't open the window even a little bit for fresh air ..so we had to use very noisy air conditioning the room was so warm. Lovely bathroom and big fluffy towels

Room Tip: Ask for high floor to enjoy the view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple