“Thank you”

Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Reading, United Kingdom
“Thank you”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another excellent stay at LCC. The staff here are so friendly and I know I will have a great stay. It's a huge bonus that they recognise me each time I arrive - despite the fact that I only stay four time a year.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 2 nights as we were there to visit the Athena. Not a bad hotel at all. I would recommend staying here if you are visiting Leicester. The City Centre was right opposite our window, so walking into the city centre was not a problem at all.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Perth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another comfortable stay at Leicester. Ideally located in the centre adjacent to the train station Although restricted underground parking. I have always managed to find a space. Hypnos mattresses which are great. I have ordered one for at home.

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed at the Premier Inn Leicester before and found it good value. I stayed in May 2014 and it looked as if the place was being run by by yobs. My greeting was insincere and when I went down to eat in the restaurant, I was asked to wait for 5 minutes, well I waited for 20 minutes for the lad to then start serving other people, who had arrived during my wait. I gave them the benefit of doubt but still they continued to serve the people that came in later. I walked out and dinned in a pizzeria on the corner of St George's Street and Granby Street, which was absolutely superb. Fresh pizza made in front of you with fresh ingredients and an excellent attention to their customers. Needless to say I will not ever stay or eat at the Premier Inn Leicester again.

Room Tip: Service is not great
3 Thank Trevor H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Ideal location, easy to find and easy parking in multi-storey below the hotel, internal lift takes you up to the reception, great if it is raining!
Would stay again when working in Leicester, I was able to walk to my breakfast meeting and leave the car in the hotel car park. Very modern, comfortable and clean rooms, surprisingly quiet also.

Leicester
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Staff at this hotel are always so friendly and smiley. The rooms are lovely and clean and the beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is awesome, all you can eat! This hotel is great value for money, perfect every time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Standish, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed at many Premier Inns and this is top notch.Perfect location in the middle of the city with free parking below the hotel.Reception staff were friendly and extremely efficient and the rooms were spotless.Magnificent TV in the room.
We decided after a long day sightseeing to eat in the on site restaurant and it was an excellent decision.Good food and outstanding service.
We will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Great views from the top floors
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple