“Excellent Value For Money”

Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I don't know how Premier manage to offer such good accommodation so much cheaper than just about anywhere else but they do! Superb (very large) room, great bar & restaurant, friendly staff, easy parking underneath (free), a great night's sleep & dead close to the town centre. What more can you ask?

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed 19 May 2014

My family and I stayed at this Premier Inn at the weekend on a Saturday Night. We were a bit worried initially about being able to get parking in the reserved spacing for about 60 cars, as we arrive at the hotel about 4.30pm. Luckily there were a couple of spaces left. There was a door directly in basement car park leading up to the reception of the Premier Inn. You do have to walk a little bit. All the receptionists were very efficient and helpful. All the rooms had air-conditioning as the hotel is on 9 floors hence you could not open any of the windows. Breakfast was excellent. All in all a very base for the centre of Leicester.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Really lovely stay! And the staff are more than happy to help you out! The restaurant was very quite but good food! Probably just because it is in the city so people were more likely to go out for dinner! But overall it was fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah Y
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another excellent stay at LCC. The staff here are so friendly and I know I will have a great stay. It's a huge bonus that they recognise me each time I arrive - despite the fact that I only stay four time a year.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 2 nights as we were there to visit the Athena. Not a bad hotel at all. I would recommend staying here if you are visiting Leicester. The City Centre was right opposite our window, so walking into the city centre was not a problem at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Another comfortable stay at Leicester. Ideally located in the centre adjacent to the train station Although restricted underground parking. I have always managed to find a space. Hypnos mattresses which are great. I have ordered one for at home.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed at the Premier Inn Leicester before and found it good value. I stayed in May 2014 and it looked as if the place was being run by by yobs. My greeting was insincere and when I went down to eat in the restaurant, I was asked to wait for 5 minutes, well I waited for 20 minutes for the lad to then start serving other people, who had arrived during my wait. I gave them the benefit of doubt but still they continued to serve the people that came in later. I walked out and dinned in a pizzeria on the corner of St George's Street and Granby Street, which was absolutely superb. Fresh pizza made in front of you with fresh ingredients and an excellent attention to their customers. Needless to say I will not ever stay or eat at the Premier Inn Leicester again.

Room Tip: Service is not great
3  Thank Trevor H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.