Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrew W
Tenterden, United Kingdom

Good for an essential stay in Leicester

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Feb 2024
Good value short stay. Comfy bed, good food offer. Good choice at breakfast. Very quiet room. Shame that they ran out of draught bitter.
Terrible car park for a large car - too many pillars and tight corners.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Travelodge
8.4 miles from Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
View more hotels in Leicester
2,224 results
All reviews city centre railway station car park all you can eat excellent location air con meal deal comfortable bed curve theatre night's sleep good nights sleep excellent value for money twin room would stay again family room budget hotel one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2024

stayed here with family was as expected clean, very nice staff who was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble, lovely all you can eat breakfast breakfast would stay here again when visiting family in Leicester which we do quite often, .

Room tip: only 2 lifts and 12 floors
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Josie really replenished my room well it was very fresh when I came in it was very welcomed after a long day. The bed was made beautifully and the little extras were very welcomed. Staff very helpful the lift often plays up in this hotel because it's such a tall building lots of people did have the opinion along with us that they needed a third lift as well as having the second lift in full use constantly

Room tip: They need to get the lift sorted we stay in this hotel quite a bit and often one of the lifts is out of order also my colleague wanted loan food on the evening and because they had a party of 10 they couldn't fit one in which left her vulnerable to go out and eat on her own
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2024

We have stayed here a couple of times before and like the location and the fact that there is secure parking. Be careful of the car park as it is very small and you're likely to catch your alloys! We had a huge pillar in the middle of our room this time which was in front of the window and there was an awful smell on the room. I believe it is down to the fact that you cannot open the window in the room. It smelt like stale cigarette smoke and very fousty.

Reviewed 28 January 2024

10/10. It’s clean, the room are immaculate. The beds are comfy, the staff are nice and service is good. Breakfast is also great. Has two vending machines which are useful also. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Reviewed 26 January 2024

I arrived at the premier inn on Monday with work for an induction training course, and I looked at the outside of the building and thought oh dear!, But I was wrong. The reception area is huge! I was checked in by a lovely member of staff who was very welcoming, friendly and professional, and she told me my room number (instead of just handing me my card and not saying anything, which has happened at a different hotel chain!) and all the necessary information.
My room was an accessable room due to my spinal injury, and got in and I thought wow, absolutely amazing! The room was clean, fresh and everything was in good working order. The bed is quite comfortable aswell, especially for my back.
I went for breakfast in the morning and was greeted by a lovely lady (I can not remember her name, apologies) but she was friendly and very helpful, especially with my allergies, as you are asked for all important information.
The breakfast was amazing and plenty of hot food, fresh fruits, yogurts etc, the restaurant was clean, fresh and always kept tidy.
Unfortunately I had an emergency whilst in my room on Wednesday morning, so pulled the emergency cord and a member of staff (again, apologies for not remembering some names) came to my room as quickly as possible, and she called an ambulance for me and was just absolutely outstanding!

Pro's:
* ALL the members of staff are very professional, welcoming , very helpful and go above and beyond! 5* (Paula, here is your 5*s :-)
*Yeah the building is old, but the inside is clean and bright.
*Staff are always on hand.
*Comfortable beds.
*Lovely restaurant and breakfast.
*Enough space in your room for your clothes etc.
*Bathroom/Wet room is very good.
*Plenty of comfortable seating in the main lobby, tables with plugs and USB sockets near you if you want to do admin work etc.

Con's:
*Unfortunately the second lift was out of service for some reason? But a guest had a chat with reception and it was rectified immediately.
*No plugs/USB sockets at the bedside in normal rooms, especially with it being an accessable room.
*Freezing cold in the corridors to the lifts, maybe heaters on low, just to take the cold away? (But obviously with energy rates ridiculously increasing maybe not possible)
* Go for breakfast early! Try and miss the lift queues! That's an experience in itself lol.

But all in all, I would just love to say a massive thank you to all the Premier Inn team for making my stay a comfortable and an amazing one, I really appreciate it.
Outstanding.

22/01/24 to 26/01/24

Room tip: Go for breakfast early, miss the lift queues. Ask for any extra milk, sugar etc at reception. Premier rooms are on the 8/9th floor .
  • Trip type: Travelled on business