Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jamie K

Clean rooms and good food.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Feb 2024
The rooms were great, very clean and spacious, the breakfast and dinner options were fantastic. I had a small issue in my room with the shower but the staff took great care of me and quickly sorted me with another room so they could fix the problem.
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • Algotels
8.4 miles from Premier Inn Leicester City Centre Hotel
View more hotels in Leicester
2,226 results
All reviews city centre railway station car park all you can eat excellent location air con meal deal comfortable bed curve theatre night's sleep good nights sleep excellent value for money twin room would stay again family room budget hotel one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2024

I visited the Premier Inn hotel in the City Centre of Leicester. Was a short and easy walk from the train station and when I arrived I was greeted by some lovely staff who got my room ready in record time would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be going there on my next trip to Leicester.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2024

Lovely experience I came in just for a quiet drink prior to a argument I was confronted by a Brooklyn and she made me feel comfortable and respected I’m really glad I stopped of that this place even to just have a beer what a lovely woman and I would be revisiting again soon as I’m back in the area

Room tip: Defo visit this place
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2024

I went down there for 4 days for work and I was taken care by all the staff members but especially the food was great my room was great comfortable but I would love to say a special, thank you to Paula during breakfast she was amazing thank you so much

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 x nights in February for a social event in Leicester.

The good:

- Centrally located with a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, ideal for arriving by train.
- On site car park for £5 per night directly underneath the building. Some reviews say it is too tight; it is narrow but a competent driver can navigate it easily. Make sure you park in the Premier Inn marked bays.
- On site restaurant (Thyme Bar).
- 2 x lifts both in working order although only one reaches the car park.
- Very quiet and the usual Premier Inn in-room amenities.

The bad:
- I used self check in which didn’t tell me my room number or print anything off so I had to then queue again for desk check in.
- Service in the restaurant on a Friday night (4 x tables occupied) was quite slow. One person even walked out.
- Hairs in the shower but this really was minor as the rest of the hotel and room were really clean.

I would stay again if the price was right.

Room tip: Ensure you drive round the hotel (turn left just after the Reception) down the 1-way street to access the underground car park.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2024

Good value short stay. Comfy bed, good food offer. Good choice at breakfast. Very quiet room. Shame that they ran out of draught bitter.
Terrible car park for a large car - too many pillars and tight corners.

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel