Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£44
Trip.com
Vio.com
laz1122
Leicester Forest East, United Kingdom

No heating in the room

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Feb 2024
No heating in the room no refund i will never stay there again, I spoke to customer services and they didn't believe me, terrible nights sleep, bed duvet was so thin with no heating, I had a terrible night, all they care about is filling rooms.
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    £50
4.1 miles from Premier Inn Leicester City Centre hotel
View more hotels in Leicester
2,213 results
All reviews city centre railway station car park all you can eat excellent location air con meal deal comfortable bed curve theatre night's sleep good nights sleep excellent value for money twin room would stay again family room budget hotel one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2024

From the moment we arrived until departure, the staff exceeded.expectations.Exceptional customer service, with a commitment to making our stay comfortable.Rooms were spotless and the housekeeping team on our floor very helpfull.Perfectly situated in the heart of the city, providing easy access to attractions.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2024

The staff were friendly and the food was good. I like fresh air, though, so a non-opening window means I probably wouldn't stay there again. I don't have anything more to say to reach the 200 characters minimum.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 February 2024

The rooms were great, very clean and spacious, the breakfast and dinner options were fantastic. I had a small issue in my room with the shower but the staff took great care of me and quickly sorted me with another room so they could fix the problem.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2024

I visited the Premier Inn hotel in the City Centre of Leicester. Was a short and easy walk from the train station and when I arrived I was greeted by some lovely staff who got my room ready in record time would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be going there on my next trip to Leicester.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 February 2024

Lovely experience I came in just for a quiet drink prior to a argument I was confronted by a Brooklyn and she made me feel comfortable and respected I’m really glad I stopped of that this place even to just have a beer what a lovely woman and I would be revisiting again soon as I’m back in the area

Room tip: Defo visit this place
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends