“Impressive”

Ranked #191 of 1,138 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At handmade burger Co. we are passionate about great, fresh food and only use the finest ingredients for our customers to enjoy.We are famous for our burgers which are handmade in our restaurant from traditionally reared, grass fed, 100% fully traceable prime Scotch beef to create the best tasting burgers.
Manchester
“Impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

When we arrived we had a choice of tables as it wasn't too busy and the waitress was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere picked up.
The menu offers a wide variation of burgers so there was plenty to choose from!
We really enjoyed it. The food took a little while to come and it could have been quicker but it was very good quality.
Refrain from ordering a hot drink at the end; it took a while to arrive, my Cappuccino was more like a Coffee and it was merely warm.
With a student card the price is even better but it's well worth it (20% off!!)
If you're in Leicester give it a try because you won't be disappointed just make sure you aren't in a rush!!

• Visited July 2014

Leicester
“Love IT! Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Can't get enough! Great food, friendly staff great atmosphere! Only ever had one bad experience where my burger was a bit dry but apart from that never had any issues

Leicester
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Visited today with my partner and we were very impressed.

The staff obviously have great customer service training as they were all very smiley and attentive.

I ordered the stuffed mozzarella and sun blushed tomato burger and asked If I could also have feta cheese on it which was no problem. My partner had the BBQ cheese and bacon burger which he enjoyed.

Other reviews state that the food is pricey which is a fair comment but when you think about how local all the produce is and that EVERY burger is cooked from scratch, you can't really complain.

The only niggle I had was that all the desserts came in 'sundae' form- whereas I would've like an actual cheese cake or banoffee pie.

This is the second time we have visited and we will definitely be back!

1 Thank Peanut666
Dartmouth, Canada
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had the Greek burger and it was delicious! I chose Handmade Burger Co. over its neighbouring restaurants because of their handmade shakes and I was not disappointed! I had the vanilla shake and I really enjoyed it. It was busy when I entered the restaurant and I had to wait for a table, but the staff was extremely attentive and apologetic about the wait. I received nothing but amazing customer service during my visit. Great restaurant! Definitely recommend it!

Visited July 2014
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Overpriced and waited for ages to be served then waited nearly a hour for food. Staff were very unpleasant. Will not go back again