“My son loved it” 3 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“My son loved it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I agree the staff are crap. My 18 month old son loves it but if it wasn't for me going with him he would have been pushed over or injured by bigger kids going mad. I know kids are kids but there should be a certain onus on the parents and staff to monitor what they are doing. I would go again but feel it needs a spruce up and the staff need to be urm..... Staff!!!!!

3 Thank Nath-of-loxley
GHBK, Manager at Go Kids Go Leicester, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Thankyou for your feedback I am pleased your son likes gokidsgo. At peak times such as school holidays we are very busy and do have a lot of older children that is why we let adults accompany younger children on all activities. Our staff are there to assist activities and help but parents are responsible for their children's behaviour, when we see or are informed of children or adults behaving in an inappropriate way we do intervene. In terms of sprucing up we have an ongoing maintenance programme and last month had the lobby, cafe and kitchens all repainted.

Leicester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

my nephew loved it and part of my did also! parking was a bit of a pain though.

Visited December 2011
GHBK, Manager at Go Kids Go Leicester, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Thankyou for your feedback I am pleased your nephew likes gokidsgo. Unfortunately we do have to share a carpark with Staples and Fitness First and thank all our customers for their patience.
Leicestershire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“This place is top of my hate list”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

This place is vile....firstly the fight with the car park which is in a right state and is far too small for the venue. Secondly the facilities for smaller children are not great but it's an adults nightmare. We have been to a birthday party held here where the food was incorrect 2 years on the trot and the service received was not good for the price. I have no argument that there is plenty of things for 5-10 year old's to do but is it worth the visit well lets just say take some Valium and plenty of it...

Visited October 2010
GHBK, Manager at Go Kids Go Leicester, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Thankyou for your feedback I am sorry that your experience was not as you expected. We don't always get things right but when our staff are made aware of a problem we do try to resolve it to our customers satisfaction.

we do have plenty of very happy customer comments on our Facebook page.
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for a wet Sunday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

Thanks goodness for this place! My 4 kids were all grumpy about the rain yesterday so we went to Go Kids Go and they had a great time. My boys aged 11 and 13 loved the monkey climbing tree and my 5 year old couldn't do enough dodgems. Coffee was great for me - all in all a good value day out.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank jnhb
GHBK, Manager at Go Kids Go Leicester, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Thankyou for your feedback we are so pleased you had a great visit and look forward to seeing you again.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2011

We took the kids and they loved it! Plenty for them to do and hardly saw them! Dodgems excellent fun even big kids! Food was tasty too!
We will be back'