“Disgusted Disgusting Dirty.”

Go Kids Go Leicester
Ranked #28 of 109 things to do in Leicester
More attraction details
Owner description: Go Kids Go is the Leicester’s most exciting indoor play and trampoline center. We aim to provide safe and fun family entertainment. We have a range of interactive games and activities such as Lazer arena , Rope-a-phobia, Climbing trees, Go Karts, Three tier play frame, Sega games, Go Trampoline and much more. Please visit Go Kids Go where family fun never stops!
England, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disgusted Disgusting Dirty.”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I asked staff to clean around our table. 45 mins later still the same. Took my daughter to the disable toilets as I was without my wife .. toilets seemed uncleaned all day so I took her to the gents. Omg!! Even worse. I paid £16+ to get with 2 both my children. Ordered some food as the kids where hungry cheaky bleeders wanted to add 0.30pence on my food order after paying £16+ to get in which by the way we waited20mins for... Don't get me wrong kids love play areas and they did have fun. my personal opinion id go back to FunValley in Evington bigger better cheaper and friendlier.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reopened but still pretty much the same!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Whether you liked it before or not will depend whether the title is a good or bad thing!

PROS:

* Something to do on a rainy day
* Accept card (30p charge)
* Reasonable price (compared to 360play)
* Friendly reception staff
* Good choice of food and drinks and good quality. Not badly priced food too.
* Big play area

CONS:

* Whilst better than 360 play it's still not a cheap day out.
* Lots of disinterested staff
* Poorly lit - some new sky lights would work!
* A lot of the interactive elements inside the play area no longer work
* Has a feel of neglect

The biggest negative is not really their fault but the fault of the fine fine parents of Leicester who use it as a babysitter and just let their kids run round unsupervised while they park their lazy bums on a chair and eat, drink and gossip.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saved by coffee! ”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My kids loved it here which is the main thing but not enough seating during very busy times. Still think they're maybe having teething trouble after taking on the business. If it's still the same in six months I'll be underimpressed. The coffee was good and my children had a lot of fun.

1 Thank Sarah E
Leicester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“not impressed”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I have never been before but there was a free coupon in our local paper so I though I'd try it out, straight away we were charged £2 each entry (gran & granddad) because we had a free voucher, we found it poorly lit, there was a large sweet stuck on one bit and bits of food scattered about and we were there at just gone 10am, will give it a miss in future.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank julie t
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Best play centre in Leicester.”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had been to Go Kids Go today, it's much more warm and welcoming than it was before closure. New management is great, owners are friendly and always around welcoming people. My kids loved it and we enjoyed it too. Will definitely book a birthday party for my kids there as I saw today the parties were happening and full of fun .

Visited December 2013