“Rip Off” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 108 things to do in Leicester
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Rip Off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Hauing visited go kids go yesterday was disgusted to be told on admission that as i was using my debit card to pay i would be charged an extra 30p for this,later i purchased food and was told once again there would be an extra charge of 30p,after spending nearly £30 i think this a joke,its more like let us rip u off and go,wont be back

Visited March 2014
1 Thank greybelt1

Leicester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great activity after school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Got to Go kids Go at 3.45pm, nice and quiet.
Had pizza and chips, two kids meals actually was enough for me and 3 kids.
This place is under new management, loads cleaner and the staff are friendly and smiley, which makes me think they are the owners rather than working there for minimum wage.
I'm going to take my kids once a month in the week after school.
It was easy to get a table and could sit and enjoy a coffee and read a magazine, which i never get to do at home.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Eyepatch05
“Very good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

My children had so much fun. Its great fun for kids of all ages. Very friendly staff and great food.

1 Thank Faiyaz A
“Another happy visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Visited Go Kids Go again and my kids had loads of fun. Delicious food at a very reasonable price. Entry price may be higher than Fun valley but worth it. As it's got lazer and other activities included in the entry price. Where as fun valley we pay extra for dodgem cars and only just a play frame to play the entire time. Hmmmm. Must admit kids make a lot of mess with food and I asked a staff to clean the table, who happened to be the owner of the business who happily cleaned my table. Highly recommend this place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Zmehak
Leicester, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The Great Non Event - again!! DO NOT GO!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

My family was amongst those stung by the Go Kids Go rip off last June when we turned up for my sons birthday party to find they had closed. We lost £130. The new manager called in December - presumably while business was slow - and offered my son & 2 friends a free pass to make up for his upset. My wife called today to book in for tomorrow only to be told that the offer was only for December. I have called the manager - a rude man who lied to me saying it was made clear then that the offer was limited. This lot are as bad as the last. Do not go. There is is great place at the Meridian in Leicester close to Fosse Park called 360. They accommodated us on the day of the party with 20 mins notice for 15 kids with a good discount.