“excellent. service”

Zucchero World Buffet
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE OCTOBER 2014!! City Center Buffet restaurant serving a selection from India, China, Thailand, Italy, Japan, Mexico & England. We are in a prime location in the city center. We can cater for any event, just contact us to find out more.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Came here with my family staff very friendly could do enough for us the food was nice and hot lots to choose from and deserts was fantastic would deff come again

1  Thank cjr1990

Reviewed 2 July 2014

There was lots of choice of food but none of it tasted very good. It was quite expensive compared to other similar places and didn't taste that fresh. I wouldn't go back. The food was salty.

1  Thank jennybeee
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I went here on a Friday night about 8 o'clock for my hen night there was 20 of us must say the food was lovely. I would definitely be going there again. The staff looked after us very well. I will be going again. Just one thing I wish it was open for lunch.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I went to this restaurant last week with my husband for his 40th birthday with a few friends. On arrival the atmosphere was terrible and the staff didn't have a clue what do to. We went to get come food and to my dismay I found a hair INSIDE one of the meatballs!. I complained to management and his solution was to "get some new ones".. no resolution or anything and what angered me most was he still charged us full price and walked away while I was speaking. Terrible restaurant with terrible staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Everything they had in there they sell in Iceland. And still didn't cook it properly.it's a complete joke weren't a ice cream machine no chocolate sauce when i asked the fool put cooking chocolate in a metal bowl in the microwave and had the check to say its the expensive one he likes would of moaned but he couldn't talk english none of the chefs could. no one mixing the food around, cheep coke, the live cooking station wasn't on and no crispy duck, mouldy cucumber in a bowl don't even no what that was about! I could go on and on. Do not eat there

1  Thank Revilorowland