“Great Atmosphere Good Food”

The Boot Room Restaurant
Ranked #245 of 1,159 Restaurants in Leicester
Price range: US$14 - US$55
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Occupying a former Leicester shoe factory, The Boot Room restaurant in Leicester, serves simple, yet special food made with fresh, quality & seasonal ingredients. The Boot Room restaurant has quickly become one of Leicester’s premier restaurants, supported by the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere with just a hint of the buildings industrial past. We have a simple and effective philosophy to “Buy quality ingredients, treat them well, and let your customer enjoy the experience.” The Boot Room is owned by Stephen and Tracey Fitzpatrick who also run The Joiners, a successful restaurant in Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire.
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great Atmosphere Good Food”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had bought a voucher for a meal at this restaurant. I had heard good reports and was looking forward to eating there.
The menu was excellent. The staff were friendly and attentive. Both my husband and I really enjoyed the meal and we will definately be back.

1 Thank CMG555

Leicester
“Give it a go”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Went with 3 work colleagues and all of us thought it was great. Almost everything about our visit was spot on. Service was attentive and efficient; the place had a nice atmosphere and was busy all evening and the food was fabulous - sea bass with Chinese greens and fondant potato was particularly good. My only criticism was I couldn't taste the spices in the Cajun chicken starter and the skin on the fish could have been crispier but that certainly wouldn't stop me going back. Will definitely visit again as it was such a lovely night.

Market Bosworth, United Kingdom
“Delicious, plentiful and a thoroughly pleasurable dining experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A group of 4 of us recently (April) visited here on a Saturday evening for catchup.
The staff were courteous, the food was of a high quality and the atmosphere warm and inviting.
I have been here before and can confirm that the place maintains its high standards - I would certainly dine here again!

• Visited April 2014
“Delightful experience as always.”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Visited the Boot Room last night with friends for a catch-up meal. Service was very good, atmosphere was pleasant and the food as always was exceptional.

1 Thank Gem G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for the first time yesterday with friends. From the minute we arrived we were made welcome. The food was very tasty, I had the salmon and I was very impressed. Will certainly visit again when back in Leicester.