I met a friend here as its half way! We stayed two nights in October on a B& B basis. Great location for shopping, eating and drinking! The Curve theatre also great. All the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and quiet, clean although the towel procedure didn't work for us-they changed them anyway!! Just one thing-the hotel was way to HOT in our opinion!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn hotel in Leicester is located in the centre of this up & coming City in the heart of England. With good road links from M1/M69 and A50. The hotel is minutes from Leicester train station. This City Centre hotel is ideally placed for the historic, cultural, sporting and tourist attractions such as the Leicester Tigers Rugby Club, Leicester City Football Club, Highcross Shopping Centre, De Montfort Concert Hall, National Space Centre, Conkers, Twycross Zoo, De Montfort University and Leicester University. See our packages page for further details on our fantastic family Stay, Play & Explore packageOur 188 guests rooms including Executive, Accessible, Family rooms & 2 Long Stay Suites meet both the needs of the leisure and corporate traveller with High-Speed internet access and 'Kids Stay & Eat Free*'. The unique Restaurant & Bar, & the 'Spirit' Leisure Club, with swimming pool, enhance Holiday Inn Leicesters' hotel's facilities. There is limited evening dining in the Vermont Restaurant throughout December. Please contact hotel for more information. *Terms & Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Leicester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Leicester Leicestershire