As part of a friends hen party we attended a take that tribute night (which was shocking) a few if us decided to make the most of it and stay the night. The hotel is very modern and clean. Very helpful staff especially in the spa area. The rooms was very spacious a twin room had 2 double beds. Shower could of had more power behind it but I'm yet to find a hotel with a decent shower. Drinks are very expensive. The 3 course meal we had as part of the tribute night was fantastic. And breakfast was great unbelievable the amount of choice we got. We took our own alcohol. Overall a great nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire