I had booked on line only a couple of days before arrival to break up a long drive from the North en route to Windsor, England. We had a spacious double double room which was really clean. Thankfully, it was on the ground floor close to lobby so we did not have to truck suitcases in and out of elevators and down long corridors. Check in was swift and painless as was check out. I had left my USB cable and iPhone plug in the rorom and hotel was quick to reply to my request to have it mailed back to Canada. The manager very kindly threw in a second USB cable from his large supply as he had noticed mine ws a bit frayed.
All in all, we were very happy with this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire