This is our second stay and the hotel has definitely deteriorated. Our room layout was poorly designed with furniture that appeared to have come from MFI. The bath drain plug didn't work and the toilet flush had to be repeatedly pressed before it operated. We noticed somebody had spilt popcorn in one of the lifts when we checked in around 6pm and this remained uncleaned at 11am when we left the morning after! On a bright note, the breakfast is very good, with service to match, although we must criticise the hotel's apparent lack of trust with self service fruit juice. We didn't use the pool on this occasion. The hotel is well placed for the M1 and Leicester. The hotel makes a charge of £5 parking fee per night, which is disgraceful given its out of town location. Anybody who feels the fare on offer is expensive, have a great choice of food establishments within a 5 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire