We took this weekend to Stay Play and explore at Leicester. I loved every moment of it. The room (we had a family room) was immaculate. I was initially dreading breakfast as I'm on the Dukan diet. I had no idea what to eat and imagined that it would be fry up or nothing.
This morning I helped myself to oodles of smoked salmon, lean ham, mushrooms poached eggs (they've got scrambled too) and cherry tomatoes. Set me up for the whole day. Yum, The pool, Steam Room and Sauna were fantastic too. Very, very clean. And there's a gym.
Excellent value for money. Twycross zoo the whole day yesterday, Snibston and Space Centre today. Brought home a very happy, very teary boy who's just realized tomorrow is a school day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire