We are just back from our three night stay at the Hilton. We had a great few daysand could not fault the hotel. Our room was nice, clean and comfortable. The swimming pool was good and the gym looked great but as we were staying with our children did not get the opportunity to use it. The breakfasts were great with plenty of choice. We ate on two nights in the hotel and the food was nice and the staff very attentive, especially Neeraj, who made my children very happy with his pleasant manner and Claire who was also very friendly. We were staying on the Stay, Play and Explore and would recommend to families wanting to explore the area and have a nice hotel to return to after a busy day. It is very well situated just off Junction 21 of the M1. We certainly hope to return to do the other activities in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire