Stayed here for a short break with my two children and mam. We booked early and got a good deal. Also on check inn we were ugraded to a deluxe room for an extra £10 a night. The room was huge with two kingsize beds. We had complimentary water, chocolate,crisps and wine each night. We used the pool facilities which were perfectly adequate. We had breakfast which we paid an extra £10 for ,the children ate free.We did not eat on the evening as we walked over to the nearby retail park and there were plenty options to get food. The only negatives was the noise from the busy road could be heard from our room and the prices for drinks were extortionate.It was pleasant sitting outside in the courtyard once I had got over the shock of how much I had just paid for two drinks. Overall it was a great stay which did not cost that much more than staying at a premier inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire