“Excellent service at Hilton Leicester”
Review of Hilton Leicester

Hilton Leicester
Ranked #11 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent service at Hilton Leicester”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The staff our courteous, helpful and very considerate - would definitely recommend this hotel. I stay there regularly and although its abig hotel the reception and servce make it feel homely. This is absolutley down to the staff who would do anything to make sure your needs are met. The facilities are good and so is the location within easy reach of the city centre and close to the motorways.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. I thank you for your comments and your kind words regarding our team members.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
sunderland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hotel room was clean and very quiet. Room service was ordered to room. The pizza ordered was like a frozen pizza. other than this the hotel was very good. Location of the hotel is superb. it is a couple of minutes away from the M1

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. It was great to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your feedback regarding your evening meal with our head chef to investigate further and to review with his team. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very clean hotel, polite and helpful staff. Surprisingly quiet considering the location (close to M1), lovely pool and fitness area. Room clean and well appointed, although surprised not to have a fridge/mini bar in this quality of hotel. The mattress was hard, and the springs 'graunched' and creaked noisily every time we turned over, resulting in a very poor night's sleep. All of the mattresses throughout the hotel were of the same type, apparently, so we checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor after you recent stay. It was great to hear that you enjoyed the hotels facilaites. I was however sorry to hear, that you found our beds to be uncomfortable and noisy. Your feedback has been shared with our Maintenance and Housekeeping team to investigate further. We welcome all feedback and are grateful for yoru comments.
Chepstow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Nice entrance and secure carpark Room jaded in need of a freshen up No airconditioning - crazy PAY for wireless - pre-historic attitude Pay for parking your car The wireless and carparking make up for the cheap room rate and the loss of revenue on the bedroom phone everyone uses their mobile The breakfast was a good experience the head waiter - Claire was superb and the food was fresh and apertising. I will stick with the hotel group I know and enjoy, it was worth a try but not up to what I need fopr my business trips

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor, after your recent stay. We welcome all feedback and have shared your comments with the relevant heads of department. Thank you again for your comments.
Clayton, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Overall a very good experience. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Maid service was also very good. Great breakfast. One criticism that stands out - the carpet in the rooms and hallways need to be replaced. Also, I would appreciate A/C in the room as well. I was able to open the window a little to get fresh air.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I have shared your comments with our tesm for further investigation and resolution. We welcome all feedback, and are very grateful for your comments.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My stay at the Hilton lived up to its usual high standard. It was during a heatwave, and although my room didnt have a refridgerator the hotel provided ice on demand, not only for my water/intake but also for a shoulder injury that I had to frequently apply ice to. It's these little extras that make the difference.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and all of your needs were catered for by our dedicated team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Lot-et-Garonne, France
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on business. The location of this hotel is ideal if you're driving. I chose it because of the gym and arrived by train, perhaps making it an odd choice but overall I was happy. The hotel has an American feel to it. It's spotlessly clean and I liked my room and desk area. The mineral water was very welcome and the dressing gown one of the best! It was huge, luxurious and very comfortable.

The gym is superb.

Staff in the restaurant were keen but the food was just okay. It was fine for a quick mid-week bite but I wouldn't recommend this hotel on the basis of the cuisine.

I would recommend the hotel as a good place to stay on business.

• Stayed July 2013
GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in particular our gym facilities. I hope we may welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.