1,727 results
All reviews health club sofa bed retail park good size leisure facilities family room breakfast was excellent enjoyable stay fosse park excellent value for money city centre motorway gym junction
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Last time I stayed here, I experienced unhelpful staff, overpriced bar food and non-working internet.. This time, I had the smell from old room service dishes in my room, a dirty bath and slow service in the restaurant. Even though this is not one of the old 'Ladbrokes' hotels which came under the Hilton name in the 1990s, there is still work to be done in terms of the attitudes. That said, because service in hotels in Leicester is not brilliant, this is better than other hotels. And, of course, there is the wonderful beds/mattresses which is common in all Hiltons.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for posting your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I was sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met on this occasion, and have passed your feedback on to the relevant managers.

Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Incredibly expensive bog standard business hotel. Beware the hidden costs - £15 for in-room WIFI, £5 for overnight parking and £4.30 for a small cappuccino from the Costa outlet in the lobby!! I will not be staying again - there are other hotels that represent much better value for money when travelling on business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor.

We welcome your feedback and have shared your comments with the relevant managers for inclusion in future reviews.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Not a very warm welcome from Reception but the bar staff and and Flavours Restaurant staff made up for it. Food was good and very pleasantly served. Breakfasts were excellent, Rooms comfortable and we enjoyed the swimming pool. We stayed there with our children and grandchildren on their 3 out out 5 venues and like others went to Twin Lakes and the Space Centre. It was good value but not exactly cheap. Thoroughly recommend the hotel and by the time we left the Reception staff had improved and were very helpful indeed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, however I was sorry to hear that the reception on arrival had not been welcoming. Your feedback has been shared with our Front Office Manager to investigate further. I hope this did not detract from the remainder of your stay. I hope we will have the opporutnity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

booked a go Leicestershire break with a choice of hotel and up to 3 venues to visit until Dec. Cost £109 for the whole family ( myself and daughter and 2 grandchildren ). Had a wonderful day at Twin Lakes and arrived at Hilton Leics early afternoon. Felt very welcome. Room beautiful. Pool lovely. Breakfast amazing and staff so helpful. Highly recommend

1  Thank J8165ADjulieb

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that your party thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us, making the most of our facilities. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Why choose anywhere else? Super Beds,Lovely Food, Always Polite Staff, Pool+ Pool Towels just what you need. Location good for visitor attraction in area. Finding hotel for first time a bit scary even for a seasoned driver.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
GM_HiltonLeicester, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. I was delighted to hear that you and your grandchildren had enjoyed their stay with us. I hope we will have the opporutnity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.