I took my girlfriend here as I've used it previously for business and always found it very good. My girlfriend arrived 3.30 pm Sunday, I had booked a deluxe room, dinner and breakfast for £168 not a bad deal in my eyes but not great either, by the way dinner was carvery, my girlfriend was told on arrival not good enough for a Hilton in my opinion .She was given room 180 but the curtains were hanging off the ceiling so she was moved to 177, all done well and efficiently I was told but still not good enough !! it was supposed to be a garden view, please hope you don't get 177, as the garden view is about 10 feet of pavement and grass whose only use is as a laundry route for staff nice!! arrived myself at 7.00 pm asked about the upgrade I had offered to pay for and was told I was in a deluxe room - confused me too - room just didn't live up to my expectations. The carvary however, was better than I thought but lots of screaming kids, other children using the public piano as practice(chopsticks and the opening to an adele song constantly for over an hour, deep joy) and at times long queues for food not my thing!!! must stress this didn;t happen often , also we sat by the wall divided in the middle of the dining lounge, take a look hotel manger its dirty with food stains all over it again not good enough . We both slept well then down for breakfast again a bit cattle market and kids with parents who cant or wont control them seems to be a fact more and more in the uk for me !!!! also coach driver outside very horn happy just what you want when having a relaxing bank holiday breakfast !!!. This poor stay was topped of with someone being arrested as we went to check out, in public, in reception, priceless really priceless, we just left I phoned the hotel later to explain . More cattle market budget stay than usual hilton quality for me, if Im honest Im a bit gutted as i had promised my girlfriend nice food nice rooms great gym which is what you get monday to friday , please don't go here on the weekend its s**t !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire