This has to be one worst examples of a Hilton in the UK. Begin your experience by negotiating a poorly signposted and dreadful confusing intersection of busy roads. When you arrive you eyes fall on what looks like a poorly maintained vast Pizza Hut. Then you begin to pay. First for parking then for internet access - a breathtaking £14.99 a night. This might be mitigated by a nice room but sadly not. Smelling strongly of paint with elderly fixtures and fittings, room 171 had the most weird configuration I have seen with a sort or breakfast bar come office behind the bed. My room service salad was served without love or any evidence of experience.
Friendly staff made up for this disappointing stay a little but I could have a had a much more pleasant evening and saved £60 by staying in a Premieir Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire