Wow, what a fantastic Hilton. Rooms were so fresh and clean. Two large comfy beds plus a sofa. Lovely touch with the basket of sweets and bottles of wine. This hotel is so handy being just of the M1, but you don't hear any traffic from hotel. Check directions on the website before arriving, as by the time you notice the hotel you'll have already passed the turn off.
There is a lovely courtyard in the centre of the hotel with ponds and a bridge. We had a very good value for money bar meal here. As Hilton Gold members we were given vouchers for drinks as they don't have an executive lounge. We have stayed at many Hiltons and this one was a real surprise. We even considered staying an extra night . The leisure facilities were very good and clean. Would definitely stay again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International
- Hilton Leicester Leicestershire